16 Independent Living Communities in Norfolk County, MA
The average cost of independent living in Norfolk County is $4,834 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,450. Cheaper nearby regions include Suffolk County with an average starting cost of $3,840.
To help you with your search, browse the 32 reviews below for independent living communities in Norfolk County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Norfolk County 4.0 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Providence County with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 6 families in Norfolk County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Norfolk County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Norfolk County, MA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Norfolk County, Massachusetts
- Assisted Living in Norfolk County, Massachusetts
- Nursing Homes in Norfolk County, Massachusetts
- Home Health Agencies in Norfolk County, Massachusetts
- All Senior Living in Norfolk County, Massachusetts
- All Senior Care in Norfolk County, Massachusetts
Independent Living near Norfolk County, MA
- Independent Living in Suffolk County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Bristol County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Providence County, Rhode Island
- Independent Living in Plymouth County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Essex County, Massachusetts
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Norfolk County
Review of Fairing Way
Fairing Way is kind of in beginning stages. It's a brand-new building, and about a year and a half old, so it's nice. They have a nice memory care unit. It's a former airbase for the Navy, so it's ... Read more
Review of Brookdale Quincy Bay
I'm living at Brookdale Quincy Bay. It's OK, they clean every other week, and the staff is very nice. The price is reasonable, the food is adequate, and breakfast is probably the best meal. They ha... Read more
Review of Magnolia Heights Gracious Retirement Living
Magnolia Heights Gracious Retirement Living is 55 and older and doesn't have assisted living or other levels of care. They have studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom apartments. It's a gigantic place an... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...