11 Independent Living Communities in Essex County, MA
The average cost of independent living in Essex County is $6,115 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,450. Cheaper nearby regions include Rockingham County with an average starting cost of $4,999.
To help you with your search, browse the 28 reviews below for independent living communities in Essex County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Essex County 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Essex County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Essex County, MA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Essex County, Massachusetts
- Assisted Living in Essex County, Massachusetts
- Nursing Homes in Essex County, Massachusetts
- Home Health Agencies in Essex County, Massachusetts
- All Senior Living in Essex County, Massachusetts
- All Senior Care in Essex County, Massachusetts
Independent Living near Essex County, MA
- Independent Living in Rockingham County, New Hampshire
- Independent Living in Suffolk County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Strafford County, New Hampshire
- Independent Living in Norfolk County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in York County, Maine
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Essex County
Review of Brooksby Village
Brooksby Village met my needs. The rooms are spacious, clean, and very attractive. They have very extensive activities and there are a hundred clubs. They have many special trips and events. They h... Read more
Review of Colonial Gardens Gracious Retirement Living
I loved Colonial Gardens. The apartments were big, and there were outdoor spaces that you could walk around in. The place was in excellent condition. The only drawback about them was that they didn... Read more
Review of Brooksby Village
Brooksby Village is a very large campus with multiple buildings, many activities, and high residential population. The food is very good. They have a swimming pool and all the activities that any s... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...