4 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Middlesex County, MA
The average cost of continuing care retirement communities in Middlesex County is $3,679 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,545.
To help you with your search, browse the 19 reviews below for continuing care retirement communities in Middlesex County. On average, consumers rate continuing care retirement communities in Middlesex County 4.2 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Norfolk County with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about continuing care retirement community options and costs in Middlesex County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Middlesex County, MA
- Assisted Living in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- In-Home Care in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Nursing Homes in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Home Health Agencies in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- All Senior Living in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- All Senior Care in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
Continuing Care Retirement Communities near Middlesex County, MA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Norfolk County, Massachusetts
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Essex County, Massachusetts
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Plymouth County, Massachusetts
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Hampshire County, Massachusetts
Recent Reviews of Continuing Care Communities in Middlesex County
Review of Lasell Village
DO NOT GO HERE! I heard that this place was one of the best. It is not. My mother was here and it was ridiculous. The aides and nurses completely ignore you. When you ask for something becaus... Read more
Review of Carleton-Willard Village
My beloved husband and husband for almost 56 years was at Ross Worthen @Carlton-Willard.. My husband was a very loving and kind husband. and also a great Dad and Grandfather and friend to all.. ... Read more
Review of The Commons in Lincoln
The staff at The Commons in Lincoln was very pleasant and friendly. Their activities were a lot more challenging and diverse than other facilities, and they had a lot of things that I would be inte... Read more
What Is a CCRC?
What They Are A CCRC, also referred to as a life-care community, combines residential accommodations with health services. The purpose of a CCRC is to allow residents to receive the appropriate ca...
5 Signs It's Time to Look for a CCRC
Let’s face it – you still feel too young to move into a retirement community. But your friends and even family might be dropping by with glossy marketing materials touting the continuing care retir...
Checklist: How to Choose the Right Continuing Care Retirement Community
The Costs of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
When you hear the phrase “aging in place,” you probably think about modifications and technological changes that allow people to grow old in their own homes. Stair lifts and railings in the shower ...
CCRC vs. Life Care: Which Contract is Right for You?
The burgeoning senior care market has introduced a slew of new concepts and terms that are easily confused. Many people believe, for example, that life care and continuing care communities are the ...