Atria Merrimack Place

Reviews of Atria Merrimack Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Merrimack Place

June 29, 2015

By Lori41

Atria Merrimack Place was an absolutely beautiful facility. It was a little pricey, but the grounds were beautiful, and the rooms were beautiful. The staff was very nice. They had a beautiful dining room. They did follow up with me. Overall, it was a very positive experience.

May 22, 2015

By Barbara105421050

My brother lived in Atria. It’s a very caring facility. The rooms were fabulous. The food was restaurant quality.

August 29, 2013

By Aileen35

Atria was near my place It had no decks except when you go out. It was cold like. I like the idea of having decks to sit on. It has no outside activities. The staff seemed to be very nice. It was also very expensive. The food was good. They have activities for residents.

Thank you for taking the time to review our community. While I’m glad to hear that you found our staff and food to be pleasant, I’d like to address your comment regarding the lack of outdoor activities. Our residents have enjoyed many activities outside of our community, including outdoor summer concerts at Belleville church and trips to the boardwalk and downtown Newburyport. At our community, we held our famous lobster clam bake outside with over 205 guests this year, and we also have bocce and a walking club (and a new walking path being built). Our residents also enjoy volunteer activities like baking cookies to deliver to firefighters and police, and they also volunteer at a local food pantry. While we do not have individual balconies or patios, we do have a front porch where many of our residents enjoy chatting and getting fresh air. We also have a wonderful patio in the back of our community with shaded tables and raised garden beds (that our residents planted) and a beautiful lawn where we play bocce. I apologize that you did not have an opportunity to experience these activities and I hope you will consider visiting us again soon. If you have any questions, please contact us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and include the Atria community name in your subject line.

October 19, 2011

By DPA1

My mother is a resident at Atria Merrimack Place and has been for 19 months. She is very happy at this facility. It is a bit more expensive than the others that we visited, but you get what you pay for. What sold us on this facility was the number and variety of daily activities they have for the residents, which are far superior to the competition.My mother's room is a bit larger and homey than the other facilities we visited, and the staff is very helpful, friendly, and reliable. They have very little turnover of their staff, and this continuity eases my mother's care.The facility is well maintained, and the grounds are nicely landscaped. It is also located close to the highway (I95), which makes visiting easier, as my siblings and I all come from different direction.The food is quite good, and they even have a happy hour every day at 3:15pm for those who enjoy a drink. All in all, my mother is very happy there, and I can't recommend the facility highly enough.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Merrimack Place

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

• Get Costs

About Atria Merrimack Place

Atria Merrimack Place offers residents a warm and active senior community. Make new friends and enjoy old ones through a variety of events and activities. Or, take advantage of Atria Merrimack Place's wellness program, featuring a fitness center.

Atria Merrimack Place offers the following services:

• 24-hour availability of a trained staff
    • A choice of apartments
    • A full-time director for events and activities
    • An emergency call system in every apartment
    • Anytime Cafewith complimentary snacks and beverages
    • Assistance with activities of daily living
    • Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
    • Medication assistance
    • Memory-care neighborhood
    • Scheduled local transportation

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Atria Merrimack Place