Atria Merrimack Place

Reviews of Atria Merrimack Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Merrimack Place

October 19, 2011

By DPA1

My mother is a resident at Atria Merrimack Place and has been for 19 months. She is very happy at this facility. It is a bit more expensive than the others that we visited, but you get what you pay for. What sold us on this facility was the number and variety of daily activities they have for the residents, which are far superior to the competition.My mother's room is a bit larger and homey than the other facilities we visited, and the staff is very helpful, friendly, and reliable. They have very little turnover of their staff, and this continuity eases my mother's care.The facility is well maintained, and the grounds are nicely landscaped. It is also located close to the highway (I95), which makes visiting easier, as my siblings and I all come from different direction.The food is quite good, and they even have a happy hour every day at 3:15pm for those who enjoy a drink. All in all, my mother is very happy there, and I can't recommend the facility highly enough.

Photos of Atria Merrimack Place

Services and Amenities of Atria Merrimack Place

About Atria Merrimack Place

Atria Merrimack Place offers residents a warm and active senior community. Make new friends and enjoy old ones through a variety of events and activities. Or, take advantage of Atria Merrimack Place's wellness program, featuring a fitness center.

Atria Merrimack Place offers the following services:

• 24-hour availability of a trained staff
  • A choice of apartments
  • A full-time director for events and activities
  • An emergency call system in every apartment
  • Anytime Café with complimentary snacks and beverages
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
  • Medication assistance