Benchmark Senior Living at Putnam Farm

Reviews of Benchmark Senior Living at Putnam Farm

Assisted Living Reviews for Benchmark Senior Living at Putnam Farm

December 28, 2015

By Helen118260450

Putnam Farm (Benchmark Senior Living at Putnam Farm) is our first choice. We were extremely impressed by the director of nursing and the person that represents them. They were both very professional and helpful. There was also a lot of feedback from people I know who have had family members there that really liked it. The food was excellent, too.

Thank you! We take enormous pride in taking care of seniors throughout the aging experience. Please let us know (978-762-7625) if we can ever be of assistance.

November 25, 2015

We choose Putnam Farm at Danvers (Benchmark Senior Living at Putnam Farm) for our parents, and they are settled in. We chose it because of the cleanliness, the pleasantness of the staff, and the spacious rooms. They offer outings and different programs. Every day, there are different activities that they can choose from whether it be crafts, knitting, or bingo. My mom still drives, but I do believe that they offer to take them to doctors' appointments. They have three meals a day and can go between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. or between 11:15 a.m. and 12:45 p.m., which is nice. Same with the evenings: between 4:45 p.m. and 6:30 p.m., which is very convenient for the residents there. I believe bringing the food to the room is offered when they are not feeling well; however, they want them to go to the dining room for their meals.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! We love to hear from our friends and family. Please feel free to contact the Executive Director (978-762-7625) if you ever have any questions or concerns.

August 05, 2015

We liked our visit at Benchmark Senior Living at Putnam Farm. It's a pretty place, and I believe it's newly renovated and decorated. It's spacious. The residents seemed very relaxed and engaged. The woman who gave us the tour spent a lot of time with us and answered our questions. She was also very helpful. We liked their philosophy of wanting people to be engaged in as many activities as possible.

One of the many benefits of being a senior living company is the ability to create moments that wow our residents and families. Thanks for your kind words! Please feel free to contact the Executive Director (978-762-7625) if we can ever be of service to you and your family.

June 27, 2014

We were looking at Putnam Farms. The staff that we met with was just very friendly, very helpful. I really felt like she was not trying to sell us something but she was trying to help meet our needs and see who we were and what we needed. The person we met with was very good. We were looking at 1-bedroom rooms, mostly. That's what my mom wants, and they were a decent size. They were well appointed. The services were good. We ate dinner there. The food was very good, and the building was in very nice shape: clean, pretty, lots of amenities. They have general trips out, art classes, music, cooking, crossword puzzle games, and movie nights. They seem to have everything that everybody else had. The facility is very well run.

May 20, 2014

One place that we visited was Putnam Farm at Danvers. It's a lovely and very tidy facility. They have a beautiful setting. They do have a two-bedroom, one-bath place that is very nice. This facility is expensive. I only met a few staff, and they seemed to be very confident. They all seemed fine. The food was good.

February 14, 2014

We had a nice chat with the head nurse of Putnam Farms at Danvers. I was very surprised that she knew just about every patient's name, every person's name that we ran into during the tour. They have one-bedroom apartments and also the studio type. The one-bedrooms are large. I've seen their dining room, which was a little smaller and the tables were smaller. It's informal and friendly.

December 12, 2013

By Sharon37

Putnam Farm was probably the best one I've seen. I've visited them last October. They have an apartment-living style. I like that it has more living quarters and it has a home atmosphere. It also has a small kitchen. I also like how they are rotating of the staff. Your parents would have the same staff and get to know the staff instead of having a different person. They were trying to make sure that my parents would have the same nurse all the time and for me that was important.

September 24, 2013

By Loving Niece1

I like Putnam Farms. My brother's in-laws are there. They have a memory care unit that is nice and secure. I would give them a high rating. My brother's father-in-law is in the memory care and his mother-in-law is in the ALF. I have been up there multiple times to see them. The father-in-law is always clean, always walking around, and always involved in something. The mother-in-law is able to go up and down to see her husband as much as she wanted to. The staff is very kind and very nice to them. They actually know a lot about their clients that are there. Overall, this is a wonderful facility.

September 21, 2013

By Michelle R.

I went to Putnam Farm and it was a very nice and secure environment, but it's just wasn't for him at that time. The staff were quite lovely in helping me to make a decision and answered my questions and gave me a tour around the facility.

April 26, 2013

By caring0419213

Putnam Farm has a good feel to it. It feels homey, it's clean and the staff seems great. We're really happy with how everything is going so far. My father-in-law's been there for about three weeks now. And so far everything's been wonderful.

October 11, 2012

By barnaby1211

My grandmother is staying in this facility, she suffered a stroke and now must have assisted living care. The facilities were very cleanly, a detail which I would definitely have noticed. The nurses that I encountered were very friendly and seemed like they thoroughly enjoyed their jobs, helping the people who live here. It was also a friendly environment for visitors, nobody seemed like they minded us hanging around, even with my younger brothers who can get kind of hyper and obnoxious. The grounds and building were also very beautiful, with plenty of area to take my grandmother for a walk despite the fact that she is wheelchair bound. All in all I would say this is an excellent rehab/assisted living facility with very high quality care delivered by an extremely professional team. Grounds inside and and outside of the buildings are spectacular, and while I don't have much experiance with a lot of other assisted living facilities, I would guess that this is one of the best of its kind in the local area.

Thank you very much for your kind words! Statements such as yours mean everything to us as we take great pride in the trust families place in us. We love what we do and are extremely proud of our team and of their dedication to the individual needs of every resident. Caring for seniors is not just our purpose, it's our passion.

November 10, 2011

By nursemass

Putnam Farm assisted living facility is located in Danvers, MA. I visit this facility at least once a week. I am not employed by the facility. The nursing homecare agency I work for sends me regularly to the facility to provide nursing care to several clients. Putnam Farm is located on a hill in a very quiet part of Danvers. The facility is built in a country style and it is very clean and spacious. The security of the facility is also great. The doors are usually locked and visitors are required to buzz the door and sign in and out. Residents usually have their own apartments. Staff is available 24 hours to assist residents with tasks such as bathing, feeding and dressing. There are several entertainment rooms where staff or relatives engage residents in several recreational activities. There is also a large dining room where healthy balanced meals are served on a regular basis. There are several nurses employed by the facility to help monitor clients health. Hunts health Center and Massachusetts General hospital- Danvers are located ten minutes away from Putnam Farm.

Memory Care Reviews for Benchmark Senior Living at Putnam Farm

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• Licenses: EOEA

About Benchmark Senior Living at Putnam Farm

Situated high on a hill, Putnam Farms at Danvers is located on Summer Street adjacent to the Hunt Center, a satellite location of Beverly Hospital. Designed to capture the residential flavor of the neighborhood, the building's gambrel-style features create the air of a country manor and includes a spacious porch with wonderful views. The community offers residents and families close proximity to the Geriatric Care Center, shopping, churches, and other community resources.

Residents in our Traditional Assisted Living Program enjoy the privacy of their own apartment with all the benefits of a full service community. Based on each resident's individual needs, the assisted living program provides residents personalized assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and medication management.

Putnam Farm at Danvers also offers Assisted Living Programs for individuals with memory impairment, featuring a secure, specialized assisted living program for those individuals with memory impairment or Alzheimer's disease. The Settlers Program and the Homestead Day Program are other innovative Putnam Farm at Danvers programs developed to assist residents and their loved ones who live with memory impairment.

We were formerly known as Heritage at Danvers.

Longevity of Staff many of whom have been here since we opened in 1997 - 16 affordable apartments

Map of Benchmark Senior Living at Putnam Farm