Charter Senior Living of Danvers

Photos of Charter Senior Living of Danvers

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

By clicking Get Costs you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You also consent to receive texts and calls, which may be autodialed, from us and our partner providers; however, your consent is not a condition to using our service.

Get cost information

• Value

3.3

Reviewer#RD0528s

June 4, 2023

I like them because their staff members are not outsourced. They're the same staff. I think they have an excellent staff. I visited their memory care unit, and so, it's a big deal because they get to see the same caretakers every day. I like the layout of the place. It was simple but clean. I like where they eat, and I like the menu. I also like the location. The staff was very, very helpful and informative. I like them. It was a smaller community. I also liked it because I saw more interaction with the patients.

Morris

February 19, 2021

It was very nice. I liked the people and the place. I was going to be sending my wife there, but she didn't want to go. The ground seemed clean and the people were nice. The room I saw was good. It was not furnished, you have to furnish it, but it was adequate, decent, and it was clean. The residents were well taken care of and it was quiet. They mentioned some activities, but my wife was unfortunately more of a just stay in the room and watch TV type of person. They work with physical therapists, which I am interested in, and they had a nurse on duty. They had laundry services and an area for watching TV. I just saw a few people sitting around because it was warmer weather that day, and they were just relaxing. All the staff that I met and the person who gave us the tour were very friendly and very cooperative.

What you can do with Caring

• Search the Caring database

Quickly search the largest online senior living and senior care directory

• Read reviews and expert guidance

Read our authentic consumer reviews and content by experts

• Speak to a Family Advisor for free

Guided, expert advice to find the best community or agency for you

• Take a tour to decide yourself

We’ll help you book tours or get in touch with local agencies

Costs for Charter Senior Living of Danvers in Danvers, Massachusetts

Memory Care

Memory Care is specifically designed to meet the needs of those with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. Specially trained staff members assist with activities of daily living (such as bathing and dressing) and provide therapies to slow further loss of cognitive abilities.

$7,995

Assisted Living

This level of care provides support for those who need help with personal care needs such as cleaning, bathing, and dressing. Residents selecting this level of care are treated to many amenities in a home-like atmosphere, while getting support in their daily lives.

$4,995

Services and Amenities of Charter Senior Living of Danvers in Danvers, Massachusetts

• Entry Fee Cost: 0
  • Fee Structure Extra: Entry fee cost : Equivalent of first month's rent

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Dining Extra: Bistro/Cafe

About Charter Senior Living of Danvers in Danvers, Massachusetts

Find excellent care at Charter Senior Living of Danvers.

Managed by Charter Senior Living, discover Assisted Living and Memory Care in Danvers, MA, that enhance the human spirit.

Choosing a Charter Senior Living community means working with and developing relationships with experienced professionals in senior care who strive to improve the quality of life for residents and their families each day.

Our senior living services set us apart from other care facilities because we provide a true sense of community and personalization to older adults with specific needs and wants. In fact – we don’t even refer to ourselves as a “facility.” The warm, meaningful relationships cultivated and nurtured among residents, staff, leadership and families create a homelike neighborhood in Danvers you won’t find anywhere else.

We specialize in two important care levels and lifestyles – Assisted Living and Memory Care. Whatever you seek from senior living for yourself or a loved one, know that when you step foot into a Charter Senior Living community, you’ll be welcomed with open arms, treated like family, and feel comfortable in a place where you’ll find the best Assisted Living and Memory Care services.

Our philosophy is simple: Do the right thing for residents, whatever it takes. Our entire organization is dedicated to making sure that every person who calls Charter Senior Living of Danvers home will live their absolute best life, every single day.

Map of Charter Senior Living of Danvers

Help seniors by writing a review

If you have firsthand experience with a community or home care agency, share your review to help others searching for senior living and care.

Request Pricing Information

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

mother and daughter online shopping

Compare costs, photos & reviews of senior living and care options near you.

Questions?

Call to speak to one of Caring’s Family Advisors, or submit a request for more information here.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Caring's Family Advisors can help answer your questions, schedule tours, and more.

Call us at (855) 948-3865

• Hillsborough County
  • Strafford County

Senior Living Communities near Danvers, MA

Caring.com

Caring.com is a leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. We offer thousands of original articles, helpful tools, advice from more than 50 leading experts, a community of caregivers, and a comprehensive directory of caregiving services.

The material on this site is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for legal, financial, professional, or medical advice or diagnosis or treatment. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Our Services

• Senior Living Directory

• Senior Care Directory

• Caregiving Resources

• Sitemap

• Terms of Use

• Privacy Policy

© 2024 Caring, LLC. All rights reserved.