Sunrise of Burlington MA

Reviews of Sunrise of Burlington MA

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Burlington MA

November 26, 2016

By Lady Nurse

I visited Sunrise. The downstairs assisted living was gorgeous, but I didn't care for the memory unit. It was very barren, and I felt like I was going to prison. The staff wasn't as affectionate; I just didn't get a good feeling there. They have provisions for activities.

October 14, 2016

By Haleh746472

I like Sunrise of Burlington MA. The rooms were about the same as the ones from the other community, but they’re adequate. It was clean and organized. There was a library, a garden area, and a large living area where they would have guests for entertainment. The staff was very friendly and very nice. Sunrise of Burlington was OK.

May 22, 2016

By Leslie K.ZVZAZ

My father has been in Sunrise of Burlington, MA since March. The place is really nice and well kept. We ate at their restaurant, and the food was good. I feel that they offer a balanced meal. He seems to be doing OK there. The place is not too big, and the grounds are really nice with a nice walking path around the entire property. The room that my dad has is really nice with a really nice view. The whole place feels more like a home. The one criticism that I have is that we were made to believe that he would have a care manager and a lot of times we feel that we are not informed about what's going on with his care. The communication is not great between the place and the family.

September 18, 2015

Sunrise of Burlington seemed like a very social community, so there were a lot of activities for my grandmother. It was very clean and very well-maintained.

October 11, 2013

My brother and my sister are at Sunrise of Burlington. They have been there a couple of months now and so far so good. They have different types of room. They have studio, one bedroom, and a companion room which is very large where two women or two men can live there. I was able to eat there and the food is pretty good.

September 27, 2013

By Denise12

My father moved to Sunrise of Burlington last August. The place was reasonably priced in terms of the assets that my father and us have. The place is very, very nice. The day that we went for a tour at the facility, the people were very warm, friendly, and helpful. They have exercise walks and that's good. They will sometimes also go to restaurants. There's a doctor that comes into facility. My father really liked the place.

June 12, 2012

By johnfitz63

Sunrise was a fairly good assisted living complex. The staff always seemed friendly and on top of their game. The doors had keyless number pads to keep residents from wandering off, and the codes were provided to visitors. The food seemed to be decent when I witnessed it being served, and the guests seemed to enjoy it. The lounges were stocked with TVs, movies, games and books pertinent to the interests of the guests (i.e, they weren't all modern magazines).

May 02, 2012

By Helpful care-giver

The overall look was nice. They were working on lobby renovations for the time period that I was working with my client. The staff were relatively friendly and responded appropriately to the residents in the facility.

November 18, 2011

By westmont

When I visited this facility I was amazed at the beautiful decor and comfortable living for seniors. A very friendly place with a lot of activity for all levels of care for the residents. The dining area was impeccible and the food was very good. I am considering this facility for my mom who has dementia.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Burlington MA