The Residence at Pearl Street

Reviews of The Residence at Pearl Street

Assisted Living Reviews for The Residence at Pearl Street

February 26, 2014

By What do you mean

We're very familiar with Longwood because it was our backyard for 50 years. We all went to school there, myself and my siblings and now my kids all went there. It's now turned into from an elementary school to an assisted living but very limited assistance. It is less expensive and they have a wonderful, wonderful dining room but I don't think that they have an activity schedule. I would say sanitation was top notch. We have many friends that are there and they are all pretty pleased with it. I've only visited a couple of people there but I would say that the 1-bedrooom apartments are probably a little larger.

January 13, 2014

By Carol64916550

I went to Longwood Place at Reading and the place is good and everybody was nice, but it's very expensive.

November 28, 2013

Longwood Place was nice and had just been renovated. It was very clean. The staff was very welcoming. They seemed pleasant and knowledgeable. They had a lot of activities and they had game rooms. However, you had to pay $3,000 before you could go in.

September 29, 2012

By drgwish3

I went to visit this facility quite a few times and saw that the landscape has pretty flowers and very well maintained. The staff is friendly and helpful when I went inside for an interview at the dining hall. The dining area is very professional with white napkins and very nice dishes which looks like a very nice restaurant. There was a very large living room area where were people singing patriotic songs and playing the piano, remembering veterans... There was another quiet seating area where people were talking or reading, like a library. Every area of the assisted living area was very well maintained, orderly, and clean. I have a friend who liked the facility so much that she has signed her mother-in-law up to live there. They also have days where they have a van that goes shopping and to the mall. Of course, they have their own private room with porches and itis like an apartment like setting.The staff are friendly and there are many activities for the elderly to be involved in.In my personal opinion and when I have to be in an assisted liviing facility,I would prefer a gym with lots of things to do.like racquetball, basketball, swimming pool area because it is important to keep active. However, there are activities at the Senior Center in Reading like yoga, Rumba dancing, etc... they have activitiesona dai,y basis at the Senior Center as well. Overall, this is a really nice place and large facility, caring and well maintained facility.

Costs for The Residence at Pearl Street

Photos of The Residence at Pearl Street

Services and Amenities of The Residence at Pearl Street

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• Get Costs

About The Residence at Pearl Street

Imagine having more time to do the things that make you happy: catching up on the best-seller list, getting out to the theater with friends, learning a new language or just relaxing with the people you enjoy. Imagine life without the worries and stresses of maintaining a home. Imagine you being you again. This is the life that awaits you at The Residence at Pearl Street.

Our historic Assisted Living and Memory Care community, located on the North Shore in beautiful Reading, puts a premium on service and hospitality while providing a wealth of amenities to make life easy and enjoyable.

Serving Reading, North Reading, Stoneham, Burlington, Wakefield, Wilmington, Woburn and other fine North Shore communities.

Our community may be beautiful and well-maintained, but what truly sets us apart is a dedication to hospitality and service. Our community is your home, and you deserve to feel comfortable and attended to in a courteous, professional manner. To that end, we hire and train hospitality specialists who not only provide a great lifestyle, expert care and family atmosphere, but do so with an unfailing attention to service.

Map of The Residence at Pearl Street