Sunrise of Arlington MA

Sunrise of Arlington MA (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Sunrise of Arlington MA

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Arlington MA

October 22, 2013

Sunrise of Arlington was okay and clean. Units are very small and the main space is very small with a kitchenette and a little garden at the back. I spoke to somebody who took us on the tour but we didn't talk to the staff. They were having an entertainment night where they had some musicians in and everybody was sitting in the reception area which was also the dining room and that was kind of claustrophobic, but maybe because there were so many people there.

August 30, 2012

By Grandson1987

In my multiple visits to Sunrise Senior Living in Arlington, MA I have regularly been impressed with the friendliness of the staff, cleanliness of the resident rooms and grounds, and above all with the apparent happiness of the seniors residence. My grandmother has been a resident there for the better part of the last 3 years and while I was initially skeptical about her moving into a nursing home I was completely sold the first time I saw the facilities and met with the staff. One of my major concerns about Sunrise Senior Living was the location right on one of the busier avenues in my town. However, this turned out to be a blessing as it allows higher functioning residents (which definitely still includes my grandmother!) to frequent local shops and restaurants as they please. While I realize that my grandmother may not remain at this level of functioning forever I am confident that she will continue to be well taken care of at Sunrise.

July 30, 2012

By Manisha

The amenities: Food facility was really good. Clean and healthy food with choices although limited but great choices.Games provision for the elderly to play during the evening.Calender with events provided, so options to choose when to go.Personal aid also provided.The staff were really nice and friendly to visitors as well as the seniors.The environment was really clean and cozy. Therefore, I believe that seniors living there are satisfied. The bathrooms had emergency help strings which is very beneficial for the seniors living there.The rooms provided for seniors with personal aid were pretty decent. The rooms had refrigerator, television. The nurses available there made sure that everyone took their medicine and would check up on them timely. Amenities such as bed sheets, diapers etc were provided by the facility on a daily/ weekly basis.Newspapers were provided to the seniors on a daily basis. Personal attention is given to each senior. The laundry was not personal although which might be an issue at time but it is not a big deal.

March 15, 2012

By Deidre Wilson

I really liked Sunrise Assited living. My grandmother was a resident there for over 4 years in their Memory Care wing. My grandmother was suffering from demntia and the staff at sunrise helped us through every level of her care from the very beginning to the end. The took wonderful care of my grandmaother but they also took wonderful care of us. They were attentive to our questions and concerns and took the time to explain the ins and outs of her diease. The facilities were always clean and welcoming and they invited personal touches to their patients rooms to make them and us feel more at home. They hosted special events through out the year and durign holiday and invited the families to particiipate with their loved ones in these activities. They were also extrememly responsible. Always makeing sure to call if anything out of the ordinary happened. Such as a bad night, change in appitiet or concerns from the Doctor who came to visit regularly. I think they only thing that I didn't like about the facility was it had a very high turn over for nurses aids and this made it difficult to get to know and establish a rapport with the people who had the most interaction with my grandmother on a day to day basis.

September 10, 2011

By cmarie1

I would frequent this assisted living facility as an EMS provider. Every time that I have been in this facility I received nothing but kindness and help from the staff. From the receptionist to the RN's on staff, they would bend over backwards to help the patient as well as my partner and myself. The facility is always clean and pleasant smelling unlike other facilities I have been to. The decor is elegant and designed to make the patients feel at home. There are always activities going on with much participation from the patients. The food is always abundant and looks appeasing. The rooms are very spacious and accommodating. Usually the rooms are cramped with no free space to move a stretcher or wheelchair. Also there is always 3 or more patients to a room which spreads germs. It is always a pleasure coming to the Sunbridge of Arlington. If I had to choose a facility for an ailing family member, I would likely consider this facility.

Photos of Sunrise of Arlington MA

Services and Amenities of Sunrise of Arlington MA

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Coffee Shop
  • Features Extra: Library

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pharma

• Tai Chi

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Sunrise of Arlington MA