The Pines of Newmarket

Reviews of The Pines of Newmarket

Assisted Living Reviews for The Pines of Newmarket

February 01, 2019

By visitor0125

Pines of Newmarket was OK. The rooms were clean, but I think the bathroom was not appropriate for seniors. It had a bathtub that was useless to my mother. They had a common room and a small courtyard, and there wasn’t very much outside area for the residents.

We appreciate you bringing these concerns to our attention. If your willing, please contact us directly for help-we hope to hear from you soon!

March 14, 2018

By Robert

My wife was at the assisted living level in The Pines of Newmarket. It was an excellent place and they treated her well while she was there. It's also reasonably located. Her room was a bit small, but very comfortable. They would've provided a television, but she wanted to bring her own, so they allowed her. The meals were basic, but still good.

August 21, 2017

By Richard

The Pines of Newmarket was a very good place. I enjoyed the staff and everything I saw there. The rooms were very nice. They had a lot of games, people come in to cut the residents' hair and toe nails, and they had movies. It seemed like a very caring place. I didn’t see any cobwebs, so the place looked clean to me. It is our first choice for Mom, so we are on the waiting list there now.

December 20, 2016

By Tina Mangarpan

After caring for my mom for 8 years at home, the time came that I needed to place her in an assisted living facility. After being told by another facility that my mom was "nursing home material", I contacted the Pines. They were so nice and caring. They immediately assessed my mom and made it a seamless transition. The Administration, April, Emilie, Stephanie and Rachelle (LPN) all know their patients and families. The staff cares about their patients. It is like a family. I always felt like my mom was in good hands. When my mom recently passed, the staff was so caring towards us. It was like they lost a family member. I am fortunate that my mom was cared for in her last months so well.

Tina, Thank you so much for your genuine response. We are so happy that you and your mom had such a positive experience here at The Pines and that you were able to be part of our family. It is meaningful to all us of to hear the impact that we are able to have as we work hard to live out that mission at The Pines. Thank you again April Bourdon, Executive Director

August 29, 2016

The Pines of Newmarket Senior Living was excellent. The rooms were excellent. I liked everything. It was perfect. The staff was very nice. I didn't see anything wrong. All of the rooms might have been double rooms, and I didn't like that. The price was a little cheaper than the prices at most other facilities. It was clean. Everything was on the first floor.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding our community, we value your opinions and learn from your experience with us. Our goal is to provide an affordable option for seniors while creating an inviting environment. We appreciate knowing that you had a positive experience and that our mission is visible to everyone that comes to the community. We offer a few different style apartments and understand that a double room is not an option that suits the needs of everyone. We will be certain that future tours are informed and shown of all options, not just the style apartment that is currently available. Sincerely, April Bourdon, Executive Director

May 10, 2016

By MikeKJQBW

I visited the Pines of Newmarket and had a very nice tour. The director was very nice and very informative, but it was not affordable for my mom. I only got to see one room that was nice but small. The recreation area was nice, but it was not a good fit for my mother.

Thank you so much for not only taking the time to come in and tour our community but to post a review so that others are able to share in your experience. I am happy to know that although our community was not the right option for your mom, you were left feeling you had a positive experience with our team. We always try to maintain our residents privacy the best we can when giving a tour but certainly appreciate the feedback so we can ensure that everyone touring the community in the future has an opportunity to see the different apartment styles we offer.

January 28, 2016

By Debra118865150

The Pines was small, they have shared rooms which wouldn’t work for dad, and they didn’t have a room available for him. The staff seemed to be on top of everybody. It seemed quite cosy, and that was another option I considered for dad. They had a new enclosed courtyard.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, we value the feedback. I apologize if our private rooms were not discussed during your tour we would happy to discuss our apartment options with you further. Our enclosed courtyard was a wonderful addition to our community that we look forward to being able to use again once the warm weather returns. Again, I appreciate your review and thank you for taking the time to tour our community.

June 28, 2015

I think the staff was very friendly and competent at The Pines of Newmarket. The rooms were very small, but they were very clean. I thought the security and safety were excellent.

May 27, 2015

I went to the Pines, but this was not for me. I’m still too coherent to be given pills to sleep all day. I walked in, and there were people sitting in the community gathering area, but they were asleep in their chairs. One guy, they seated him in a wheelchair, and he was so out of it that he couldn’t sit up straight. His legs were all the way out of the wheelchair, and his back was sitting on the seat, so I was like, “Ok, that’s not my cup of tea.” The lady there didn’t know all her stuff.

Thank you for taking the time to review our community, your feedback is very important to us. We sincerely apologize to you, as it seems that during your tour we did not meet your expectations. Please know that we take what we do very seriously, as it is an honor and a privilege to care for each individual in our community. Although it is unclear when you had visited us in the past, we would be delighted if you would give us another opportunity to show you everything we have to offer.

March 16, 2015

I visited the Pines of Newmarket. It was small and clean, and they accepted Medicaid. They were sort of a remote location. The rooms were small. It was a quick tour. The staff was helpful and knowledgeable.

February 10, 2015

I visited The Pines, and what impressed me about this place was that the environment was lovely, and the people were very caring. They really took time to explain what it is and what is not. When I mentioned that my sister is 54 and that she has a spinal injury and what her needs were, they were very honest with us. They were really trying to give us the information to draw our own conclusion, and I appreciated that honesty. The facility was clean, and it was lovely. It was homey. They allowed us to see a few different room styles, each of which was appointed in a lovely way. The staff knew everyone by name. They made a point to show us the different places where people could go.

As the Executive Director I want to thank you for taking the time to post this review. It makes me happy to know that the quality of our community shows through in our tours. The Pines of Newmarket is a family oriented community and I believe you can truly feel that as you walk through our building. In your review you touched upon the lovely environment, cleanliness and the honesty that you felt while you were here. These are truly the traits that we strive for here at The Pines of Newmarket. Thank you!

Memory Care Reviews for The Pines of Newmarket

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Activities Extra: Computer Classes

• Home Sale Assistance

Affiliations

• Affiliations Extra: Affiliated With Newmarket Community Church.

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: State Certification 805

About The Pines of Newmarket

Listening. Serving. Caring.

These things matter to you, and to us. We offer more than just a beautiful place to live. We offer a lifestyle that embraces our residents independence and offers high quality care and assistance where needed.

Our goal is to enhance the quality of life of our residents and make sure they live their lives to the fullest. We recognize that our residents require varying levels of care and assistance. We promise to tailor our community and services to the needs and preferences of each individual resident, ensuring that they continue to lead the life they want. Visit us today to start living your life to the fullest!

Map of The Pines of Newmarket