Greystone Farm at Salem

Greystone Farm at Salem (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Greystone Farm at Salem

Assisted Living Reviews for Greystone Farm at Salem

September 25, 2015

Greystone Farm's memory care was much bigger than where my mother is now. She ended up rooming with somebody there. Their recreation part and getting the people involved was really good. She said she had a good time there, so that was a plus, but she wasn't there that long. She was only there about 10 days. I visited the facility before she went in there and they were very nice. One of the activities that I saw was them having a ball and passing that back and forth which I thought was really good and very stimulating. My mom couldn't do that though because she can't see very well. They always had a little group with people in a circle. Even if she couldn't do what they were doing, she was still there with them. They also had some musical thing going on. It was a really nice facility. The other nice thing was the people working there. When I went in to pick up my mom and get all of her things, the woman that was in the other bed was there that day and one of the girls that worked there just seemed very affectionate toward her, very loving, and just really nice.

One of the many benefits of being a senior living company is the ability to create moments that wow our customers. Thanks for your kind words! Please contact us (603-898-5393) if there is anything we can do for you and your mother.

March 07, 2015

By Barbara28477850

The staff were very nice and friendly. The food was good, and the dining room was very big, almost formal. The rooms were big. The security was good. They had arts and crafts, bingo, games, and a computer place. I don't think Greystone Farm needs any improvement.

Your words mean everything to us! We take enormous pride in taking care of seniors throughout the aging experience. Please feel free to contact the Executive Dirctor (603.898.5393) if there is ever anything we can do for you and your family.

December 22, 2014

My mom is at Greystone Farm at Salem. The room is fine; it is small. There are two rooms, basically bedroom, living room, and little kitchenette. There is also a small refrigerator. I had some of the food at Greystone, and it was OK. I visit my mother on Sundays, so unfortunately, I don't see the activities, but they have an activity calendar that they publish, and they have a fair number of them. I like the staff. They are all friendly and courteous. The place seems pretty safe to me. Maintenance is good.

Thank you for your kind words. Individualized care is one of our hallmarks as we strive to meet the distinct needs of each resident. Please let us know (603.898.5393) if there is ever anything we can do for you and your family.

September 23, 2014

By William49

I like Greystone Farm at Salem very much. The staff were straightforward in dealing with us. The rooms were nice, updated, and clean.

Thank you so much for sharing. Caring for seniors is not just our purpose, it's our passion. We love what we do and are extremely proud of our team.

June 02, 2014

By NHAnne

My parents are moving in shortly and my Dad has had some health issues. They are working directly with the hospital and rehab hospital to assist in getting him to Greystone as soon as possible. Greystone staff has been absolutely wonderful through the whole process! Amazing people. My parents cannot wait to move there! We feel very lucky to have found Greystone!

May 29, 2014

By WinHow

I was very impressed with Greystone Farm at Salem. I met with the director, the marketing director, and the director of the memory care unit, and I was very impressed with all three of them. I like the atmosphere because it's homey. People were out and doing things. They were enjoying themselves. I was able to eat there, and their food was delicious, very good. I was very impressed with the young lady who was the director of the memory care unit. She is knowledgeable and caring. She has some understanding of my husband's rare disease. I am very satisfied with what I have seen so far.

September 25, 2013

I did a complete tour of Greystone Farm at Salem. The facility was clean as a whistle. It was also a much smaller facility, probably somewhere around 50 to 60 residents. They're more compact and yet they seemed to offer everything that the other places offer. Because of its size, everyone seemed to know everybody else, staff and residents. It had a small town feel to the entire place. The residents all seemed to be very happy. The staff and the accommodations were considerably adequate. I met many of their staff and everybody seemed to be most helpful. They even have nurses on board. Aside from assisted living, they also have memory care. I would absolutely recommend this one. I loved it! If I have to decide to move, I would consider this place.

May 19, 2013

By paulaW

My mother has been a resident of Greystone Farm since Sept 2010. She currently resides in Harbor community which is for Alzheimer's patients. My mother receives excellent care at the wonderful facility. The decor is very cheery, bright and clean. The staff is always welcoming, compassionate and caring. They provide activities for the residents daily, have many special occasion events for family members to attend, and take those able to participate on outings. They have provided my mom with the best care and given my siblings and I peace of mind.

April 27, 2013

By celena

My husband is in the harbor plan and they take of him with compassion,professionalism and great meals. His pt and ot are given almost every day. His blood work is done on a regular basis. All the people work as a team to provide my husband with top notch care.

July 28, 2012

By Haley1

This place is quite shaggy compared to the others I've visited. I think it's in a pretty location despite the fact that my dad is not fond of it. I didn't see most of the things here, most of the time I just sat in the office. My dad mentioned that the rooms were tiny. The time of our visit was also the time when there's fund raising for the community. The people in this place are community lovers so there were baskets of things for sale in the area where I suppose residents gather around when they're not in there rooms. I would recommend that people should visit this place when there's no fund raising activity; I think it would have a warmer feeling. However, this is a Benchmark facility so I'd be confident that my loved ones would be taken cared of satisfactorily here.

Hi Haley, We would encourage you to contact the Executive Director at the community to schedule another visit. Since you were in the office for most of your visit, we would love for you to really see the community in its entirety and to meet with some of our residents and associates. What makes our communities so special is the people, the care we provide, and the programming we offer. We look forward to hearing from you.

January 28, 2012

By barb79

Greystone has a lovely common area and dining area. My relative was in the locked area for patients with dementia which was also sunny and welcoming. The staff were very professional and welcoming and we felt that our relative received competent care in this facility.

October 13, 2011

By charmsicle

A beautiful area Salem,NH foreseeing a strip of shopping malls and stores along the way. Ajoining the area is Manchester, NH. and Hampton Beach a scenic route to travel with your loved ones staying at the Greystone Assisted living faciliy. Greystone Assisted living is a 3 story large facility on beautiful grounds located conviently for visitors. The staff and lna's that are hired by the facilty are compassionate and loving,seeing the needs of all the assisted living residents. They have beautiful dinning and spacious rooms with a grandfather farm type porch. The inside is victrian style and very well cleaned and secure. The have a secure harbor unit which caters to alzeimers and demencia patients and a very good activities program in a spacious living room for the residents. The food is well served and staff is assigned to residents that need assistance in eating . The grounds outside are kept up constantly and cookouts and holidays are all in order and done with charm and care. I would highly recommend Greystone as it has been a pleasure visiting and experiencing a calming joy knowing my family is in their care.

Costs for Greystone Farm at Salem

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• Licenses: State License 805

About Greystone Farm at Salem

Greystone Farm at Salem is a 65-apartment assisted living community offering both traditional assisted living and The Harbor Program, a specialized program for the memory impaired.

Surrounded by natural woodlands in Salem, New Hampshire, Greystone Farm at Salem evokes the serenity of a bygone era. In the country kitchen sits a beautifully restored antique loom, brought here by its original owner, fully restored and now a reminder of a simpler time. Thoughtfully designed apartments and amenities provide a comfortable, familiar feeling of home.

At Greystone Farm, fond memories and traditions are the way of life. Wecome to Greystone Farm at Salem!

Greystone Farm in Salem, offers a full continuum of care including, assisted living, memory care, and end of life care, in other words, the opportunity to "age in place."

Map of Greystone Farm at Salem