9 Independent Living Communities in Worcester County, MA
The average cost of independent living in Worcester County is $3,819 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,475. Cheaper nearby regions include Hillsborough County with an average starting cost of $3,398.
To help you with your search, browse the 14 reviews below for independent living communities in Worcester County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Worcester County 4.2 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Hillsborough County with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Worcester County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Worcester
Other Options in Worcester County, MA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Assisted Living in Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Nursing Homes in Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Home Health Agencies in Worcester County, Massachusetts
- All Senior Living in Worcester County, Massachusetts
- All Senior Care in Worcester County, Massachusetts
Independent Living near Worcester County, MA
- Independent Living in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Independent Living in Franklin County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Norfolk County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Providence County, Rhode Island
- Independent Living in Suffolk County, Massachusetts
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Worcester County
Review of Coes Pond Village
Hot and cold running mice (there's more mice in my apartment than people), biting bugs, management-controlled heating/air conditioning, elevators so old it can take weeks to get parts for repairs, ... Read more
Review of Manor on the Hill
My mother moved into Manor on the Hill. The building is a little older, but the staff is caring. She's in a comfortable, single room. Everyone seemed happy when we walked through and checked out th... Read more
Review of The Overlook
The Overlook had pretty good amenities, but I didn’t like the way some of the apartments were set up. They were inside the building with no access to sunlight because there were no windows. If you ... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[Inde...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living