8 Independent Living Communities in Hampden County, MA
The average cost of independent living in Hampden County is $1,957 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,450.
To help you with your search, browse the 45 reviews below for independent living communities in Hampden County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Hampden County 4.1 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Hartford County with an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 22 families in Hampden County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Hampden County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Hampden County, MA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Hampden County, Massachusetts
- Assisted Living in Hampden County, Massachusetts
- Nursing Homes in Hampden County, Massachusetts
- Home Health Agencies in Hampden County, Massachusetts
- All Senior Living in Hampden County, Massachusetts
- All Senior Care in Hampden County, Massachusetts
Independent Living near Hampden County, MA
- Independent Living in Hartford County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Tolland County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Franklin County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Berkshire County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Middlesex County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Litchfield County, Connecticut
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Hampden County
Review of Quail Run Estates
The girl who showed me around Quail Run Estates was wonderful. We had lunch and everything. The price is a little too high for me. The food was very good, and the dining room was pleasant. I saw th... Read more
Review of Quail Run Estates
I looked at Quail Run Estates. It's a good facility, but it's a little too pricey for my mom. It's more independent and did not have full-time service. It was a nice place that had plenty of activi... Read more
Review of Bluebird Estates
Very poor management, dealt with four managers in 10 weeks! They will tell you ANYTHING to sign the lease, then you get there and it is very different. Nickel and dimed to death. I do NOT recommend... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...