3 Independent Living Communities in Litchfield County, CT
The average cost of independent living in Litchfield County is $3,295 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,475. Cheaper nearby regions include Dutchess County with an average starting cost of $3,167.
To help you with your search, browse the 2 reviews below for independent living communities in Litchfield County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Litchfield County 4.0 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Dutchess County with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Litchfield County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Torrington
Other Options in Litchfield County, CT
- Assisted Living in Litchfield County, Connecticut
- In-Home Care in Litchfield County, Connecticut
- Nursing Homes in Litchfield County, Connecticut
- Home Health Agencies in Litchfield County, Connecticut
- All Senior Living in Litchfield County, Connecticut
- All Senior Care in Litchfield County, Connecticut
Independent Living near Litchfield County, CT
- Independent Living in Dutchess County, New York
- Independent Living in Hartford County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Berkshire County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Fairfield County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Hampden County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in New Haven County, Connecticut
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Litchfield County
Review of The Workman
I liked The Workman. The staff was very good and I liked that they didn't pressure me when I went in there. I told them that I was just looking, but I was not ready to go yet. There was no problem.... Read more
Review of Geer Village
My family moved me into an independent apartment on the very day I was widowed. From that very night my comfort and security was guaranteed. The services and programs available prove that people ca... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[Inde...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living