12 Independent Living Communities in New Haven County, CT
The average cost of independent living in New Haven County is $3,622 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,475. Cheaper nearby regions include Middlesex County with an average starting cost of $3,300.
To help you with your search, browse the 36 reviews below for independent living communities in New Haven County. On average, consumers rate independent living in New Haven County 4.4 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Hartford County with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 11 families in New Haven County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in New Haven County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in New Haven County, CT
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in New Haven County, Connecticut
- Assisted Living in New Haven County, Connecticut
- Nursing Homes in New Haven County, Connecticut
- Home Health Agencies in New Haven County, Connecticut
- All Senior Living in New Haven County, Connecticut
- All Senior Care in New Haven County, Connecticut
Independent Living near New Haven County, CT
- Independent Living in Middlesex County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Suffolk County, New York
- Independent Living in Fairfield County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Hartford County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Litchfield County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in New London County, Connecticut
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in New Haven County
Review of The Hearth at Southbury
I have toured The Hearth at Southbury and find it to be a wonderful community. My friend is looking at making a move as her home is on the market now. We toured several communities and find this ... Read more
Review of Cedar Woods
Cedar Woods was very pleasant and congenial. The staff was professional. The rooms were clean and bright. They had a good selection of activities. It was cheerful. Read more
Review of The Village at Mariner's Point
The Village at Mariner's Point was bright, big, and airy. It had a nice swimming pool for exercise. The dining room was big, bright, and beautiful. The staff was wonderful. Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[Inde...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living