Keystone Place at Wooster Heights
Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care
Costs for Keystone Place at Wooster Heights
Services and Amenities of Keystone Place at Wooster Heights
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $6595/month
- Independent Living Starting At: $4495/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $7695/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 140
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
About Keystone Place at Wooster Heights
Keystone Place at Wooster Heights is a beacon for an expression of retired living that retains the expression of unique lifestyles and personalities. As a result, our senior community has taken every opportunity to establish meaningful and memorable relationships with friends and family. We take care of all the little things to ensure that you have all the time to pursue the retirement that dreams are made of. We have the best independent living facilities in Danbury, CT.
As we strive to cater to the every need of our retirement community, we have designed a living arrangement that is a nod to luxurious retirement. Located just a few miles from the shore, Keystone Place at Wooster Heights offers a wide range of comfort-based services, such as chef-prepared meals, scheduled transport arrangements, medical management, housekeeping, life enrichment programming to name just a few.
Moreover, our life enrichment program expertly facilitates our residents on their journey to a more holistic lifestyle. Boasting over 150 activities, it is something that our communities have grown to anticipate. We also boast a private and secure parking facility to pair with large living quarters – whether one or two bedroomed spacious, studio-like apartments.
As a company that cares about our retirement communities and their pockets, we are delighted to offer our residents competitive prices that make their retirement that little bit easier. Thus, Keystone Place has achieved a business model that benefits from reduced overheads compared to our competitors. As a result, we offer our residents a lower rental rate – just something that we do to add value to the lives of the residents of our communities.
Independent Living at its Finest
Ensuring that our residents achieve a fulfilled and enjoyable lifestyle is one of our top priorities. Thus, we have implemented a wide array of services and facilities that contribute to a highly enriching experience. With this in mind, we have established a fitness center, pub, theater, private dining locations, salons and barber shops, and more.
Cost-effective Assisted Living
Each resident is greeted with a complete and holistic living experience. Keystone Place has devoted its business model to ensuring that we provide our residents with the quality of living they deserve at prices that compete with the anyone in the market. We offer a resident experience that requires no large entrance fee, buy-in or long-term commitment. Instead, through a business model that saves on overhead, we are able to reduce the costs of care and pass the savings to our residents.
For those who require the utmost level of care and attention to detail, we are here to serve in a way that pushes us to the forefront of the nursing home memory care experience. With the aid of friendly staff and well-seasoned caretakers, we have the ability to guide our more memory sensitive residents on a journey of enjoyable retirement. We have designed our programs with the greatest care, a nod to our concern for our clients and our resident-centric business model.
- Monthly Rental with no Large entrance fee or buy in
- Spacious, well-appointed one and two bedroom/ two bathroom independent living apartment homes complete with full kitchens
- Exceptional amenities including restaurant-style dining, a theater, pub, library/Internet Cafe, lounge and juice bar, beauty salon/barber shop and much more
- Unparalleled health and wellness opportunities with a state-of-the-art fitness center.
- Life Enrichment Program offering many social, mental, and physical opportunities daily.
- Local Ownership and trusted management by Keystone Senior Management Services
- Continuum of care with on-campus assisted living and memory care programs.
A central element of Keystone Senior is in our commitment to engage the interests, needs, wants and dreams of our residents which leads to experiencing an elevated life in seven key areas:
- Emotional: humor, celebrations, music and the friendships that are developed.
- Environmental: Miles of walking paths, a nurturing and relaxing park-like courtyard.
- Intellectual: lectures, brain fitness, cultural events, book clubs.
- Physical: Fitness programs, nutrition, rest and self-care.
- Vocational: Hobbies, involvement with charities, volunteering.
- Social: conversation over meals, happy hour, lunch and dinner outing.
- Spiritual: Faith-based programs, yoga, tai chi, church services.
Come Visit Us Today
Keystone Place at Wooster Heights is the perfect location to facilitate a retirement that is truly memorable. With our range of enriching activities, friendly staff and resident-centric designs, there can be no better way to make memories with both friends and family.Get Costs