17 Independent Living Communities in Hartford County, CT
The average cost of independent living in Hartford County is $3,434 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,475. Cheaper nearby regions include Hampden County with an average starting cost of $2,343.
To help you with your search, browse the 66 reviews below for independent living communities in Hartford County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Hartford County 4.4 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Tolland County with an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 35 families in Hartford County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Hartford County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city:
Promotion ends in 9 days!
EXCEPTIONAL CARE JUST GOT CLOSER! Move before the end of the month for BIG SAVINGS! (subject to... (more)
Other Options in Hartford County, CT
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Hartford County, Connecticut
- Assisted Living in Hartford County, Connecticut
- Nursing Homes in Hartford County, Connecticut
- Home Health Agencies in Hartford County, Connecticut
- All Senior Living in Hartford County, Connecticut
- All Senior Care in Hartford County, Connecticut
Independent Living near Hartford County, CT
- Independent Living in Tolland County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Hampden County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Litchfield County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Middlesex County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in New Haven County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Berkshire County, Massachusetts
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Hartford County
Review of Belden Forest Court
I liked Belden Forest Court very much. I liked the price especially. It's affordable and I liked everything about it. It had a very relaxed and laid back atmosphere. They don't provide meals. I hav... Read more
Review of Village Gate of Farmington
Village Gate of Farmington was a lovely setting with well-kept grounds. The faculty seemed very friendly and personable. We liked it. From what we could see of the interaction among the residents i... Read more
Review of Lodge at Cold Spring
My mother moved into Lodge at Cold Spring. It is a very nice, very upbeat, and a positive community. The building itself physically is very good and above average for this type of environment. The ... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[Inde...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living