Brookdale Chatfield

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Chatfield

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Chatfield

February 09, 2017

By Mark010374

The staff at Brookdale Chatfield seemed very supportive. The residents there seemed very happy with what the staff was doing for them. The organization is one where you pay on a monthly basis as opposed to buying in. The rooms seemed small. They had different sizes from very small efficiencies up to 2-bedroom units, and if we were going to move there, we would probably look at one of the 2-bedroom units. The community itself looks like it’s been around for maybe twenty years, but they have done a good job of maintaining it so that everything looks fresh and good. The kitchen facilities were up to date. The stove and the refrigerator were all new. Any time anybody moved in, they completely renovated that particular unit -- put in new carpeting and repainted -- so when you moved in, the unit itself looked very new. We were quite impressed with everything.

August 24, 2016

By Claire851715

Everybody at Brookdale Chatfield has been nice to us. The food is not bad at all; it's actually pretty good. The people are nice and accommodating. So far, it seems like a very pleasant place to be. There is a room with physical fitness equipment. They've just constructed new buildings for assisted living.

July 13, 2015

I was actually disappointed with Brookdale Chatfield because it was under construction. It looked pretty bad. The apartments were nice. I thought they were of good size.

July 19, 2014

By Susan90141150

We chose the Chatfield for my aunt because they had a special running that month and we could afford it. They have a movie every other night, for she likes to be social. They have the typical things, like bingo. They have culture clubs. I think the activities have been the best thing for her. They have great food there, and there's an everyday menu that they can pick from if the meal of the day isn't something they like. They're extremely accommodating about meals. They do breakfast and dinner. They have a little cafeteria where people can order lunch and pay for it; it's not included in the rent. They were very accommodating about answering all my questions. The follow-through hasn't been as good as I would like. They're very enthusiastic and excited in the moment, but then when I followed through the following week, not everything always happened. It's extremely clean; you don't worry about that. I think they're doing a good job.

June 13, 2012

By Charlotte2

Overall it was very clean and well maintained, like that you would expect of a nice hotel. There were no odd smells or strong cleaning products. We were all impressed by the promotion of healthy living, physical fitness, and mental help if needed. A large pool and workout area, all pluses. I mean, it definitely had an old people vibe walking around, as in the carpet and floral decorations, though, that's the sort of thing that would bug me and not my boyfriends grandmother.

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Chatfield

• Housing Extra: 1 Bedroom With Den

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

About Brookdale Chatfield

Brookdale Chatfield provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent and Assisted Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program. These activities fill the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Brookdale Chatfield