Brookdale Chatfield

Reviews of Brookdale Chatfield

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Chatfield

July 19, 2014

By Susan90141150

We chose the Chatfield for my aunt because they had a special running that month and we could afford it. They have a movie every other night, for she likes to be social. They have the typical things, like bingo. They have culture clubs. I think the activities have been the best thing for her. They have great food there, and there's an everyday menu that they can pick from if the meal of the day isn't something they like. They're extremely accommodating about meals. They do breakfast and dinner. They have a little cafeteria where people can order lunch and pay for it; it's not included in the rent. They were very accommodating about answering all my questions. The follow-through hasn't been as good as I would like. They're very enthusiastic and excited in the moment, but then when I followed through the following week, not everything always happened. It's extremely clean; you don't worry about that. I think they're doing a good job.

June 13, 2012

By Charlotte2

Overall it was very clean and well maintained, like that you would expect of a nice hotel. There were no odd smells or strong cleaning products. We were all impressed by the promotion of healthy living, physical fitness, and mental help if needed. A large pool and workout area, all pluses. I mean, it definitely had an old people vibe walking around, as in the carpet and floral decorations, though, that's the sort of thing that would bug me and not my boyfriends grandmother.

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Chatfield

Photos of Brookdale Chatfield

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Chatfield

• Housing Extra: 1 Bedroom With Den

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

About Brookdale Chatfield

Brookdale Chatfield provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent and Assisted Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program. These activities fill the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Brookdale Chatfield