The Reserve at East Longmeadow

Reviews of The Reserve at East Longmeadow

Assisted Living Reviews for The Reserve at East Longmeadow

December 30, 2015

By Karen117800050

My mom is now at this community. They do have many activities for the people that live there, and they encourage the relatives to go as well. The transition was great. My mother didn’t have any problems with going from her home to her facility. The staff onsite has been wonderful. They have taken good care of her and really treated her as if she was their mom. It is a very clean facility. We’re very happy with the selection that we made. The room is actually pretty good size and everything is in close proximity. The bathroom is right off the bedroom; it is literally five steps to the bathroom. Everything is very compact but it gives my mother enough room. My mother loves the food too. We have been there for breakfasts, lunches and dinners, and they have all been wonderful. The dining room area is set up to accommodate people at tables of four and there are a couple of large tables that accommodate six to eight people. The staff is very caring. I would not hesitate to recommend this community.

January 24, 2015

My mom is at this community. We chose it because it's brand new, and we wanted her to be in a new facility. So far the facility is wonderful place. The staff is very good, and they give immediate phone calls. They are very attentive, and everybody is with her 24 hours a day. I have also eaten there, and so far it has been all good. For her and for us, so far, it has been a wonderful experience.

November 07, 2014

The tour at this community was good and informative. The facility is brand new. The impression I got was that they are just starting up as there wasn’t too many people there. There are only very few people in the hallways. They showed me all the places, the different rooms they had, and the different size rooms. They served three meals a day, and the rooms are larger.

July 31, 2014

This community was very nice and well appointed. I thought the rooms were small. It had a single bed, a decorator did the furniture, but you had a similar look like it only had a certain table and a certain chair. The main dining room was beautiful. They said they tailored the meals to the individual residents and covered three meals a day. They had movie theater, hair salon and computers. The staff was very friendly, nice and accommodating. I thought they need to have a room service or at least had a company there they could refer you to give refreshments.

Costs for The Reserve at East Longmeadow

Photos of The Reserve at East Longmeadow

Services and Amenities of The Reserve at East Longmeadow

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: All Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: pending

About The Reserve at East Longmeadow

The Reserve at East Longmeadow is a senior living community in East Longmeadow, Massachusetts that provides both Assisted Living services to seniors and high-quality Memory Care services with our Moments in Time Montessori-Based Dementia Program ®.

Our community offers a variety of beautiful living spaces, from studios to two-bedroom apartments. As a resident, you’ll get to enjoy plenty of common spaces, including a living room, library, and a spacious dining room. You’ll also enjoy a concierge who will gladly accommodate your special requests.

We seek to hire only those individuals who are passionate about senior care. Our community is fortunate to have a staff of dedicated professionals who are committed to making the difference for the seniors we serve.

ENTERTAINMENT

Our Life Enrichment Director is dedicated to finding new social, recreational and cultural activities for our residents. We learn about each resident’s interests and hobbies to help us choose activities.

So whether it’s Senior Prom, A Night In Paris, Italian Festival or Tropical Nights, our events bring the entire community together for food and fun. We also offer transportation numerous times every week to enjoy attractions and events in the Springfield community.

DINING

We serve our residents three delicious and nutritious homemade meals every day including multiple menu choices for every lunch and dinner. Meals are served on china in a restaurant-style atmosphere so that residents can enjoy conversation with the company at their table while enjoying an exceptional culinary experience.

What We Offer

Flat Screen TV

Keypad Entry

Meeting Rooms

Landscaped Grounds

Located just outside of Springfield, our ten-acre community is conveniently situated near I-90 and I-91 offering easy access to Boston and the rest of New England.

Map of The Reserve at East Longmeadow