The Wellington at Springfield

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care

942 Grayson Dr, Springfield, MA 01119
The Wellington at Springfield (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 5 days

Fall in love with our community. Take financial possession by October 15th and receive $500 off 1st full month, $750.00 off 2nd month, and $1000 off 3rd month. Take financial possession by Oct 31 and receive $500 off 1st full month and $750 off 2nd month.

Reviews of The Wellington at Springfield

Assisted Living Reviews for The Wellington at Springfield

March 30, 2017

By VC334810

The person at The Wellington at Springfield that gave us the tour was wonderful. The rooms were fabulous, and I thought the accommodation was really great. I just didn’t like their location because it was too far out, but their price was reasonable. They take the residents to places and they bring in entertainment, and the residents actually looked very happy. The dining area was beautiful, but we didn’t try the food.

March 27, 2017

By Ann076108

My mother-in-law is at the Wellington at Springfield. They are very attentive, caring, and just wonderful people. Their nurses are terrific. She is very happy where she is. They tend to her, and it is a good place. It is a beautiful place; the layout is just perfect. I have no complaints at all. She is sharing a room with another resident, and she loves it; she is very happy. It is well-maintained, and they come and do laundry service once a week. It is just the perfect place. She is OK with their food -- a little bland and on the cold side sometimes when she gets it -- but she chooses sometimes to eat something simple in her room. Their dining facilities are beautiful. It is very spacious and plenty of tables, and the set up is pretty with tablecloths and flowers on each table. They allow family to dine with you if you like.

February 25, 2016

By Bobby13

It is nice, big, and clean. They brought us to the dining room and showed us a movie, brochures, and gave a speech. The food was good and served restaurant-style.

November 07, 2014

It was very nice. I met the people, and I thought I am going to choose it if I am ready because I met the people and everybody seemed to be very happy, and they talk to us. The people are more active and friendly. The location is very nice; it’s close to Washington University. The food was very good, I would rate that very high. They only served two meals, and I like the layout of the rooms. It was a little easier for me, and they had handicapped baths.

Independent Living Reviews for The Wellington at Springfield

Memory Care Reviews for The Wellington at Springfield

Photos of The Wellington at Springfield

Services and Amenities of The Wellington at Springfield

• Licenses: Executive Office of Elder Affairs

About The Wellington at Springfield

Be inspired to live life to the fullest when taking up residence at The Wellington at Springfield. Our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Springfield, MA enriches the lives of seniors by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. From carefully designed one- and two-bedroom floor plans to myriad recreational and social opportunities, it’s safe to say we have thought of everything. Spacious apartments offer home-like amenities such as kitchens with full-size appliances and stackable washers and dryers plus emergency call buttons and safety assist handrails in bathrooms to provide peace of mind for resident and their loved ones. During downtime from the host of calendar activities and social programming we offer, seniors can utilize the well-stocked library, reflect on life while sitting in the gazebo or simply enjoy nature with our waterfall as their backdrop. Friendly and caring staff members are available 24 hours a day to assist with support services that include special nutritional counseling, housekeeping and laundry with the additional benefit of medication reminders and escort assistance available. Our Springfield community also features a 24-hour concierge for seniors’ convenience. Whether heading to a golf course, museum, retail center, restaurant, doctor’s office or pharmacy, residents will appreciate easy access to the most popular sites thanks to The Wellington at Springfield’s ideal location in The City of Firsts.

Map of The Wellington at Springfield