Maplewood at Weston

Reviews of Maplewood at Weston

Assisted Living Reviews for Maplewood at Weston

November 21, 2016

By Wendy547350

Maplewood at Weston was in the process of completely redoing the interior. They had both one and two-bedroom apartments. The two-bedroom was in a small size, but it was livable. They had a wonderful calendar of events. They had a very sort of intellectual approach to their calendar. I wasn’t just like playing bingo. They had really good speakers and musicians. The staff was very good in answering questions. When I left there, they gave me a lemon and poppy seed cake. I liked it there.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review of Maplewood at Weston. It is always so helpful for prospective families to hear from others of what their own experiences have been. Please continue to provide the Executive Director Ellen and/or Associate Director Suzanna with feedback, both positive and otherwise, in the future. Thank you so much again for your feedback. Wishing you a wonderful and safe holiday.

October 14, 2016

By Haleh746472

We did visit Maplewood at Weston. Some of the rooms were being renovated, but we did get to see one that somebody was occupying already, so we have an idea of how they looked when they’re done renovating. They had a pool, a gym room, and a library. It was very nice. The dining area looked good. It was clean and nice. The staff was very friendly and very nice. What I like about Maplewood was that the rooms had balconies, and that was something that you wouldn’t see anywhere else.

Thank you for your recent review. We are pleased you had a positive experience.

July 10, 2016

By Visitor 104344515

Maplewood at Weston was interesting, but it cost more than what we wished to pay. The rooms seemed OK. Everything looked fine. We did not have much contact with the staff, but they were all OK.

Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate you taking the time to provide other families your thoughts and experiences from your visit. We are happy to review in greater detail the costs for services and care. Please reach out and let us know how we can further answer any questions you may have.

June 29, 2015

By Marjorie19

We visited Maplewood. The apartments were nice, but the place was really big. It felt very institutional. It was kind of dark inside. We really did not like the location. It was very isolated. The lady who showed us around was very nice. The dining room seemed fine.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Your comments are very important to us and certainly very timely as well! We are in the process of a large renovation of the community, including new lobby, dining room, library, spa and salon, and many other common areas as well. The community is actually over twenty years old and we agree, it is time for a beautiful renovation to make the community lighter, brighter and more in line with today's decor and styling. Many of our residents enjoy the community as it is nestled in a parcel of land along the banks of the Charles River. It's quiet and peaceful and there are many opportunities to walk and enjoy the natural surroundings. But, we understand that the topic of location is certainly subjective! The goal of our renovations is to ensure warm, intimate, and inviting "neighborhoods" for the beautiful apartments and common areas. We hope you come back in the coming months and give us another look to see our transformation! Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback.

November 21, 2014

By Caring102060050

I am in Maplewood at Weston. The staff is super. They are very nice. I have a disability,, and they take very good care of me. I am happy with the food, and I don't see any problem. I have a great handicap-equipped room. It is something that I love. If I am single, this is the kind of apartment that I will rent. The security is fine, absolutely no problem.

We are pleased that you are satisfied with your experience at Maplewood at Weston. Please keep us informed of your experience in the future. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Independent Living Reviews for Maplewood at Weston

• Coffee Shop
  • General Store
  • Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

About Maplewood at Weston

The moment you first visit Maplewood at Weston, you will experience its uniquely tranquil setting along the Charles River, its bright and comfortable atmosphere and exceptional staff. From the stunning water views and vistas of famous fall foliage, our updated interior reflects Maplewood at Weston's renowned design sense, our grand double staircase and elegant dining room. Maplewood at Weston's impeccable attention to detail is evident in every room, every amenity, every finishing touch. All aspects of the community are designed with warmth, quality, and safety in mind.

While there is never a loss for on-site activities, the level of involvement chosen is uniquely yours. Most importantly, the caring staff of Maplewood at Weston is committed to providing a healthy, stimulating, and enjoyable environment where residents may thrive.

Map of Maplewood at Weston