Atria Marina Place

Reviews of Atria Marina Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Marina Place

June 22, 2012

By Jackie's daughter

My mother has been a resident of Atria Marina Place for five years, first in independent living and for the past two years in the Memory Impairment Unit. To anyone considering Atria for themselves or a family member, I would offer this advice - do everything in your power to make it happen! When it became apparent my mother's dementia was worsening, I was sure no one would care for her the way I would. I very quickly learned I was wrong. The staff is just incredible and it starts at the top. The Executive Director constantly makes herself available to residents and family members and is so involved I actually found her shoveling a path in the snow last winter so a family member could take a resident out! I am fortunate to be able to visit my mother every day and I constantly witness the staff's gentleness and kindness to residents when they are not even aware I am observing them. I have made myself available to talk to someone who may be considering Atria Marina Place and wish to talk to a family member in addition to the staff. The sadness of watching my mother's deterioration has been greatly lessened by having her at Atria.

December 08, 2011

By sethd28

This assisted living community is owned by Atria Senior LIving. It is located on the water in the beautiful part of Marina Bay, in Quincy, MA (home of John Quincy Adams). As you walk into the building it is a little confusing as to find the proper person for reception, but once you do - it is realized quickly that they are new. I went in on a Sunday afternoon, and wasn't overly impressed with the person at the lobby level, but she was a new employee according to her.The community is well built and is large. They said it had over 100 apartments, and that works out well for people coming from an urban setting. It was too big for my aunt, as she is beginning to have the first signs of dementia, and I felt she would be lost in the large setting. It does have beautiful common areas, and nice apartments. As I said, my aunt has dementia and they just felt they wouldn't have the appropriate level of staffing to satisfy her needs. That was unfortunate as I did like the apartments that we looked at during our tour at the community. It was interesting as the sales person taking me around didn't come from the industry, but showed a decent level of knowledge in my opinion.

June 21, 2011

By PhobicRoll

Hi, my name is Kayla. Recently I visited my best friend's grandmother who was staying Atrina Marina Place in Quincy, Massachusetts. She found the place very easy to adjust too, and said for the first time in a long time she felt comfortable. When coming to Atrina Marina that's the feeling you receive. The outside of the facility is well taken care of. The inside provides you with a very modern hotel like feel. The location of Atrina Marina is just perfect, it does offer that very suburban feel. Also having the nursing facility right there is a great convince to the elderly. I know of other places that send a shuttle bus for their assisted living citizens, and are often too far away.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Marina Place

Photos of Atria Marina Place

About Atria Marina Place

At Atria Marina Place, you'll find a welcoming senior community just 10 minutes from Boston on the seaside enclave of Marina Bay. Invite friends and family to enjoy the fresh breeze coming from the water or participate in one of many daily activities. Atria Marina Place provides convenient transportation to nearby local attractions.

Atria Marina Place offers the following services:

• 24-hour availability of a trained staff
  • A choice of apartments
  • A full-time director for events and activities
  • An emergency call system in every apartment
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
  • Medication assistance