Simpson House

Simpson House (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Simpson House

Assisted Living Reviews for Simpson House

June 29, 2015

My loved one is in Simpson House, and it is OK. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The apartments are spacious and homey enough. They have lots of activities, but she didn't participate because she is much of a loner.

November 29, 2014

Simpson House was referred to us, so we were able to visit the place. We didn’t like the place at all. It's very small. Their apartments are so small that you won't be able to put a queen-size bed in. I didn’t see any security so I think they need to improve on that, and they also need to be more coordinated.

November 27, 2013

By Janet41

We just moved our mother at Simpson House. We chose this facility because it was just near my her house. The eve of getting her in there was very smooth and the staff were very helpful. The facility looked a little bit like institutional, but it felt homey. The rooms are nice as well as the dining area. I felt like they will really keep an eye on my mom.

About Simpson House

Simpson House is a senior living provider in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Simpson House for more details on services and rates.

Map of Simpson House