Sunrise of Newtown Square

Reviews of Sunrise of Newtown Square

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Newtown Square

October 16, 2013

By Al8

My friend has stayed at Sunrise Senior Living for a month. That was excellent. I've eaten there a few times and the food was very good. The overall pleasantness of the staff, the building itself, and the rooms were pretty upscale.

January 20, 2012

By JanetMc

My grandmother is currently a resident of Sunrise Assisted Living in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania, and we could not be happier with the care she receives there. My grandfather was also a resident before he passed away last year. Prior to his death, he suffered from dementia and was extremely mentally and physically ill. It was a difficult experience for my entire family and we would not have gotten through it without the wonderful staff at Sunrise, who became like family to us. They are so kind and patient, and each one of them has taken a personal interest in my grandparents. When my grandfather passed, many of his caretakers from Sunrise attended the funeral, which exemplifies their dedication and love for their patients. As far as the facilities go, my grandmother's room is very comfortable and extremely clean. The dining room looks like an upscale restaurant and the entire place is decorated very nicely, especially for the holidays! Since my grandmother cannot leave the facility, Sunrise always accommodates our large family for Thanksgiving and Christmas. We are so grateful for the care that my grandmother receives at Sunrise. The beautiful facility and amazing staff help put both the residents and their families at ease. It's a wonderful place!

Photos of Sunrise of Newtown Square

• Low Salt
  • Renal

• Pets: All Pets

About Sunrise of Newtown Square

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping.

Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise of Newtown Square