Wesley Enhanced Living Main Line

Assisted Living Reviews for Wesley Enhanced Living Main Line

Independent Living Reviews for Wesley Enhanced Living Main Line

March 12, 2018

By Tiara A

This facility is poorly run and there seems to be no management whatsoever. My aunt called me while I was out of town to tell me there had been no heat or electricity for four days because the generator was not working after a recent storm. When I got there I saw for myself that elderly frail people with compromised health were sleeping on the floor of the lobby where there was heat. Then she asked me to check in on her best friend who lived in the skilled nursing section, but that section was closed to visitors because of some sort of virus. Much to my surprise, the staff was moving between both sections spreading the illness. We could not call to find out how her friend was doing because the phone lines were also down. What sort of decent facility is not prepared for this sort of situation? We could be more disappointed with the management as well as the hygiene than we already are.

Thank you Tiara. The situation that occurred during the recent storm and power outage was challenging for everyone. Staff and management at Wesley Enhanced Living Main Line went above and beyond to ensure the health and safety of our residents during the PECO outage that affected not only us, but 300,000 homeowners and businesses in the area, over an extended period of time. Generators were working and in continual use in common areas of the building to provide for the warmth and comfort of our residents. Delaware County Emergency Department was contacted and promptly supplied additional heat to our skilled nursing facility and cots/extra blankets for all levels of care. They remained in 24/7 contact with our staff throughout this time to provide any additional assistance, as needed. Residents had the option to transfer to other WEL communities that were not without power should they desire. For those who chose to stay, additional meals and activities were also provided to minimize the inconvenience. Our Health Center had been under quarantine to visitors due to flu activity prior to the outage and in order to lower risk to our residents and the community at large, we were unable to lift it due to the storm. As always, our staff took every precaution including use of protective gear to minimize the spread of germs among residents. We have been commended by residents and family members over the handling of a situation that was clearly out of our control. Storms and viruses are a few of the more difficult challenges we face, and we were pleased with our staff who worked round the clock to make an uncomfortable and uncontrollable situation the best it could be for everyone involved. If you would like to discuss your aunt's experience on a more individual level, please feel free to contact our Executive Director, Rhonda Quinlan, at 610-355-7660. She will be happy to address your concerns.

November 20, 2017

By Carthelia

I visited Wesley Enhanced. The apartments were beautiful, and very nice. They have all kinds of activities, from physical therapy to pool, and they have an indoor pool too. They have three dining halls. It was clean, well-kept, and well-maintained.

Hi Carthelia, Thank you for your review of Wesley Enhanced Living Main Line. We're glad you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again soon! If there is additional information we can provide, or if you have questions or would like to join us for a meal or activity, please don't hesitate to contact our Sales staff directly. They'd be happy to help!

May 18, 2016

By mwalters1930

Great community! The staff here at Wesley Enhanced Living Main Line has been wonderful to us, especially when me and my husband first moved here and I had health problems. They got me the doctors appointments I needed, and even went with me to one of my appointments. I cannot thank everyone in the wellness office enough! We picked this community because of all the extra activities and are extremely pleased with everything. I am especially happy to have been able to start up a beginners Canasta group.

May 10, 2016

By Visitor Son

Wesley Enhanced Living was quite nice, well maintained, and clean but small and didn’t have many facilities.

April 23, 2016

By Janet124831450

Wesley Enhanced Living was very nice. I liked it, but it was a little too far from where I live now and I want some place closer. I was impressed by how friendly the people were, and the accommodations seemed decent. I was looking at a one-bedroom apartment and was surprised at how large the rooms were and the closet space. It had a very nice dining set up.

February 02, 2016

By Joseph Coleman

I moved into Wesley Enhanced Living in December. I have found the Staff to be excellent.They helped me in all phases of my transition, The Facility has an indoor Heated Pool,, Game Room, Daily Movies, Field Trips an excellent Dinner Menu. I highly recommend this facility

Nursing Home Reviews for Wesley Enhanced Living Main Line

• Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Pets: Yes

About Wesley Enhanced Living Main Line

This Community has the many valued luxuries and traditions including delicious dining, abundant opportunities for recreation, fitness and lifelong learning, excursions to shopping, cultural and arts attractions, and religious services with complimentary transportation to places of worship in the area.

Formerly Martins Run, the new name of this community is meant to embody the WEL values of grace, honor and integrity and WEL’s mission to make a compelling difference in the lives of residents through providing excellence and innovation in aging services. The inclusive, friendly environment and time-honored traditions that have always distinguished Martins Run will endure, bolstered by robust new opportunities for resident life and continuing care that Wesley Enhanced Living can bring. Hand-in-hand with our new name is our commitment to offer you a full array of beautiful, maintenance-free apartment styles—all of which can be customized with the colors and finishes you love most! Plus, we offer brand new independent living pricing options—with some of the lowest entrance fees in the area.

Map of Wesley Enhanced Living Main Line