Sunrise of Lafayette Hill

429 Ridge Pike, Lafayette Hill, PA 19444
Sunrise of Lafayette Hill (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 142 days

Please ask about our special incentives!

Reviews of Sunrise of Lafayette Hill

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Lafayette Hill

October 21, 2016

By Elaine361168

The price of Sunrise of Lafayette Hill is a little less, and it's a very nice facility. You come into a circular drive, and when you go in, there's a receptionist. Over to your right, there's a little sitting area where the residents can just sit and enjoy the morning, and over to the left is a bar where they can get juices or coffee or pastry in the morning, and further down is their lunch room. The rooms were open, nice, clean, and very well-kept. The sample room they showed me was very well-decorated, looked more like an apartment, was very clean, and did not smell of urine. The residents were all on wheelchairs, but they were as happy as they can get, and I didn't see anyone who appeared to be mean-spirited or upset. I liked the place.

December 28, 2015

By Mary112575650

My father is a resident at Sunrise of Lafayette Hill. The rooms and the whole place are beautiful. I don't have any problem there so far. The food is good; he has a tremendous appetite. They do a lot of activities like memory games, bowling, and singing. I just wish that they could be a little more forceful where his cleanliness is concerned. Of course, they can encourage him to wash, but they cannot force him.

Thank you for your review. Please know that we take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more about your experience at Sunrise. Please email us at Information(at)SunriseSeniorLiving(dot)com. Thank you, Sunrise Team

December 21, 2015

When my wife was at Sunrise of Lafayette Hill, there was too much alone-time. She needs more one-on-one, and she was left alone most of the time. If she wasn’t up to doing the activities, she was left alone, and that was unacceptable. They have exercises for the residents, and they have a shuttle to take the residents to places.

Thank you for sharing a review. Please know we take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more about your experience at Sunrise. Please email us at Information(At)SunriseSeniorLiving(Dot)com. Thank you, Sunrise

June 15, 2015

My mother-in-law is in Sunrise of Lafayette Hill. We liked everything about it; it was just too expensive. We looked at the single bedrooms and double rooms. The dining room was very nice, and the staff seemed nice.

January 17, 2015

By dismaye

This place is horrible. The aids, with a few exceptions, are insolent, and management is worse all the way up. The resident or family member is always wrong, and Sunrise is always right. Complaints are not addressed and all they provide is a defense of the poor service and incompetence by blaming it on the resident . There is also theft of personal belongings, documents, etc which is denied by management, they make it look as if it's all made up as lies against their employees. Do not expect any help from any one at Sunrise.

Please know that we take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more about your experience with Sunrise. Please email Information@SunriseSeniorLiving.com so we can follow up. Thank you, Sunrise Team

April 10, 2012

By DNR girl

My husband and I visited this faciliy three times while we were looking for an assisted living facility for his parents. My husband's parents ended up moving into a different facility because they had an opening for the both of them at the time we needed it, while Sunrise had a waiting list at the time, but we were very happy with the care and the facilities when we toured them. We sat down with Sunrise's case manager and met with their activities coordinator and felt that it was a safe, caring environment. The facility is fairly new and is clean, bright and spacious. Sunrise offered a variety of rooms as well as apartments which would have been ideal as it allowed my inlaws to stay together. Sunrise also offered some unique day trips, and had routine visits from therapy dogs, which my inlaws loved, as they have always had at least one dog until these past few years when caring for an active animal became too much. All in all, even though we chose another facility due to timing, we were very pleased with the level of care we saw during our visits.

June 18, 2011

By HeatherMc

This assisted living residence was one we considered for my loved one. It was beautifully furnished and had a stimulating atmosphere on the independent neighborhood. When I toured the neighborhood for residents having dementia, it seemed to be overstimulating for some as it looked cluttered with memorabilia and the residents I saw seemed agitated. The staff were friendly, but the site seemed understaffed on the day of our visit, as I saw two residents walking the halls apparently soiled and waiting for attention. Perhaps, this day was the exception but it did not seem as though personal care staff were available when these residents needed them. The site was nicely appointed, but seemed more dated in design than other more modern assisted living sites I had visited.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Lafayette Hill

Questions about Sunrise of Lafayette Hill

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Sunrise of Lafayette Hill. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

We do not have an age restriction at Sunrise of Lafayette Hill. Our residents vary in age and abilities. Our residents enjoy participating in our Live with Purpose programming and never skip social hour!

What programs or activities does Sunrise of Lafayette Hill offer to enrich residents' well-being?

What places are near Sunrise of Lafayette Hill or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We are located on Ridge Pike with Roxborough and Plymouth Meeting minutes away!

What transportation services does Sunrise of Lafayette Hill offer to assisted living residents?

We use our Sunrise of Lafayette Hill van to transport our residents to exciting and engaging activities around the community.

What makes the chef or dining program at Sunrise of Lafayette Hill exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Through our real-time tableside dining program, our staff can guide residents into making smart food choices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner based on their medication and care needs.

What safety features or security measures does Sunrise of Lafayette Hill offer to assisted living residents?

Safety is always at top of mind at Sunrise of Lafayette Hill. Each suite is equipped with multiple emergency call response and fire safety systems.

How does Sunrise of Lafayette Hill keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

We offer family meetings and frequent check-ins with families to communicate information about their loved ones care needs.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Sunrise of Lafayette Hill during daytime and nighttime hours?

We use variable staffing based on our current resident's care needs.

If Sunrise of Lafayette Hill accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Yes, we accept cats and dogs. We have beautiful green space behind the community.

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

We use variable staffing based on our current resident's care needs.

What safety features or security measures does Sunrise of Lafayette Hill provide to protect residents who wander?

We have a safe and secure neighborhood for residents who might wander and need more memory assistance.

What programs or activities does Sunrise of Lafayette Hill offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

We offer our Live with Purpose Programming which are activities designed with our resident's personal interests in mind. Additionally, we do have a Life Enrichment Manager who provides 1 on 1 support catered to a particular resident and their personal memories.

Our nursing team and Reminiscense Coordinator meet with each resident ahead of their arrival to our community. From there, re-assessments are completed every 30 days or as needed.

What techniques does Sunrise of Lafayette Hill use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?

We use color and visual techniques to support our memory care residents during mealtimes.

How does Sunrise of Lafayette Hill keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

Describe the neighborhood around Sunrise of Lafayette Hill. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

We are located on Ridge Pike in the heart of Lafayette Hill. Our community is less than 5 minutes away from both Roxborough and Plymouth meeting.

Is Sunrise of Lafayette Hill affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

Costs for Sunrise of Lafayette Hill

Photos of Sunrise of Lafayette Hill

Services and Amenities of Sunrise of Lafayette Hill

• Housing Extra: Semi Private (Own Bedroom, Shared Kitchen And Restroom)

• Dining Extra: All Day Dining