Sunrise of Haverford

Reviews of Sunrise of Haverford

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Haverford

June 11, 2012

By ds566092

I visited this facility and thought that it was very clean and the staff was very courteous. From the Secretary to the Nurses, I felt very welcomed each time that I came there. They were very helpful on my first visit with helping me find the room that my Aunt was in. I liked that this facility was organized and the room was very easy to get to. My Aunt had no complaints about her long term stay at the facility. She felt very comfortable and at ease with the staff and the other patients. They had activities for the patients to participate in during their stay. The food was made very well in the kitchen and the nutritionist was supportive. I came here at least once a week to visit her while she was at the Sunrise Assisted Living Center and I have no complaints of this great place.

Photos of Sunrise of Haverford

• Low Salt
  • Renal

• Pets: All Pets

About Sunrise of Haverford

Located just minutes from the Suburban Square Shopping Center and positioned between Bryn Mawr and Lankanau Hospitals, Sunrise of Haverford sits in the heart of the main line. We pride ourselves in our homelike, intimate environment, our Reminiscence neighborhood and many spacious apartments from which to choose.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can?t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you?ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise of Haverford