Sunrise of Haverford

Reviews of Sunrise of Haverford

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Haverford

December 03, 2016

By Ahmet

The staff at Sunrise of Haverford all seemed very friendly. I was very impressed with the salesperson who was showing me around. He was very warm and approachable and answered a lot of questions that I had and introduced me to the staff while we were walking around. I saw a few rooms; they looked comfortable. There was a small lounge which was well stocked with fruits, snacks, and popcorn, and I thought it was quite lovely.

September 11, 2016

By cynthia127666

I liked the location of Sunrise, and I also liked the setup of the rooms. It was very clean, and I thought the staff was very friendly. I even heard the other family member’s comments on the quality of the staff.

June 17, 2016

By Catherine363401

We had an excellent lunch at Sunrise of Haverford. They had an exercise room, trips, and outings to go shopping. It was excellent.

May 10, 2016

By Luellen1

I visited Sunrise of Haverford, which happens to be a mile away from my family. Their facility is very light, airy, and sunny with nothing dark in it and everybody seems to really like each other, so it has a very agreeable climate. We were very happy with it. In a month or so, I’ll move in. The staff is very agreeable, very likeable, and like each other. I liked them, and we had a great time. They almost forgot to take down my statistics because we were talking so much.

May 06, 2015

My mom is already on the list at Sunrise of Haverford. We chose them because it was nice, and the people were nice as well. The rooms were great, and the place itself is in great shape. I was impressed with their memory section because they had patients who were reminiscing on their business, and that idea was really a brilliant idea to me. He would feel like he could do some of the things that he used to do. The guy who toured us around was very warm and really understood us.

April 30, 2014

By FamilyMember#4

Our Mom has been residing in this community for about the past 10 months. The concierge and the sales department are very warm And inviting and very very helpful and professional. The physical plant is fresh & clean, especially the public spaces. It is a huge adjustment from a private home setting. Many of the staff delivering personal care and serving meals are overworked and underpaid; there seems to ALWAYS be a staffing crisis. Communication between staff members and with administration does not happen effectively. If your family member is hospitalized the fees at Sunrise will continue. If additional help is needed as time goes by, the initial fees may actually DOUBLE!!!! Residents with serious cognitive decline are part of the community, this is very kind but not explained clearly upon move-in so IF you are looking for intellectually stimulating socializing it may not be possible here. Compares to most communities, this one is probably stellar, but it is a big disappointment to our family & family member. The entire industry is fraught with problems. At least our family member is safe, but that's about the only guarantee. Plan to spend between $50,000 to 90,000 per year for studio apartment ($650 square feet?) & board and help.

Thank you for your review. We would like to learn more about your experience. Please email us at Information@sunriseseniorliving.com. Thank you, Sunrise Team

October 23, 2012

By ms1312

When we walked in we were greeted by nice greeters. They seemed helpful and nice and were very willing to answer all of our questions. We were shown around and found that the apartments were very spacious. It did seem they were a bit short staffed and that if there was a problem we may not receive all the help we would require. The showing staffed seemed friendly but the actual nurses and suport staffed seemed rude We did not choose this facility because they seemed that they were not the best support staff available.

June 11, 2012

By ds566092

I visited this facility and thought that it was very clean and the staff was very courteous. From the Secretary to the Nurses, I felt very welcomed each time that I came there. They were very helpful on my first visit with helping me find the room that my Aunt was in. I liked that this facility was organized and the room was very easy to get to. My Aunt had no complaints about her long term stay at the facility. She felt very comfortable and at ease with the staff and the other patients. They had activities for the patients to participate in during their stay. The food was made very well in the kitchen and the nutritionist was supportive. I came here at least once a week to visit her while she was at the Sunrise Assisted Living Center and I have no complaints of this great place.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Haverford