Sunrise of Haverford

Reviews of Sunrise of Haverford

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Haverford

October 23, 2012

By ms1312

When we walked in we were greeted by nice greeters. They seemed helpful and nice and were very willing to answer all of our questions. We were shown around and found that the apartments were very spacious. It did seem they were a bit short staffed and that if there was a problem we may not receive all the help we would require. The showing staffed seemed friendly but the actual nurses and suport staffed seemed rude We did not choose this facility because they seemed that they were not the best support staff available.

June 11, 2012

By ds566092

I visited this facility and thought that it was very clean and the staff was very courteous. From the Secretary to the Nurses, I felt very welcomed each time that I came there. They were very helpful on my first visit with helping me find the room that my Aunt was in. I liked that this facility was organized and the room was very easy to get to. My Aunt had no complaints about her long term stay at the facility. She felt very comfortable and at ease with the staff and the other patients. They had activities for the patients to participate in during their stay. The food was made very well in the kitchen and the nutritionist was supportive. I came here at least once a week to visit her while she was at the Sunrise Assisted Living Center and I have no complaints of this great place.

Photos of Sunrise of Haverford