Wyncote Place

Reviews of Wyncote Place

Memory Care Reviews for Wyncote Place

January 22, 2021

By Susan

My dad is well-taken care of at Wyncote Place. They were wonderful, they were in touch with us and kept us posted. The administration there, the business manager, communications marketing director, the nurse that's in charge, and the staff there could not have been more warm and welcoming. And we left there with a very comforted feeling that he's in good hands. They've been wonderful throughout this whole week and right now we're very happy with the services that he's getting. They've arranged for his physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and he has home health care that comes and checks on him. They just made it very easy for us to make this transition for dad. And they're very available to talk to us like through email, they're very accessible. Right now they have our high praises but he's only been there for a week. I'm very happy with it and so far it's been wonderful.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Costs for Wyncote Place

Photos of Wyncote Place

Services and Amenities of Wyncote Place

• Get Costs

About Wyncote Place

Wyncote Place's memory care services provide compassionate care to help our residents living with Alzheimer's and dementia remain independent for as long as possible. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Ensuring high quality memory care is our objective and we create cultural, educational and spiritual activities to keep everyone engaged and participating. When a break from all the action is needed, comfortable lounge areas, our sunroom or garden will refresh the soul. Schedule a visit to explore our pet friendly Wyncote senior living community for yourself today.

Map of Wyncote Place