Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting

Reviews of Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting

Assisted Living Reviews for Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting

January 18, 2021

By MC

I toured Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting. My overall visit was very nice. Everything was wonderful, but the dining area wasn't being used at the time. The room had a kitchenette and a bathroom. My biggest problem was the prices were not concrete and would vary based on the needs of my parents, but I really didn't know how much. I loved it except I didn't like the fact that there were too many unknowns regarding the pricing. Everything else was wonderful. It was very, very clean, and the staff was very nice.

January 18, 2021

By Yvonne

We went to Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting. Everything was very nice, it was very well kept, everything was clean, they're very attentive, and it's a nice facility. The staff was very good. They have a pub in there, a movie theater which was nice, gamerooms, and a number of different activity rooms which made it really very nice. The dining area was nice and roomy.

October 15, 2020

By Frank

I did an in-person visit to Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting. It looked pretty nice to me, it's fairly new, and they were just accepting people in the next couple months The apartment was kind of small. I saw one or two staff members, they were very pleasant and helpful. I just saw a couple of apartments and an area where the turnpike passed by there, and still I couldn't hear the turnpike noise, so that's quite good.

Independent Living Reviews for Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting

September 17, 2020

By Robert

We selected Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting for Dad. So far, it's been good. We moved him there and he was quarantined. I got to see him last week from the outside, and we could talk for an hour, but I haven't really been in to see everything. As far as I know he likes it, and everything's been good. The meals are included in the monthly fee, they give him a $400 credit, and if he spends more he has to pay more. The staff seems friendly. It's a new place, but they seem good. I have no problems with it. I know they can watch movies, but they also do some physical exercises. I know the dining rooms are open, but just for the residents. They're doing what they can to keep them busy. There's not that many people in there yet.

Costs for Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting

• Pharma

• State Licenses: Pending

About Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting

Opening Early 2020

Senior Living that takes it to the top. The Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting is the newest senior living community in the Northern Philadelphia Suburbs, and offers independent, personal care, and memory care living options. The community’s focus on providing luxurious amenities, new social opportunities, and exemplary care services, brings a unique option to Plymouth Meeting, PA seniors and their families.

THE PINNACLE HAS ITS VERY OWN MAIN STREET RIGHT INSIDE THE BUILDING.

HOW CONVENIENT IS THAT?

• Full-service restaurant
  • Private dining room
  • Café/Bistro
  • Pub
  • Movie theater
  • Game room with billiards and video games
  • General store
  • Full-service salon
  • Post office
  • Doctor’s office

The following services and activities are included in your monthly rent at The Pinnacle.

• Chef-prepared meals
  • Concierge services
  • Wellness center with visiting PT/OT
  • Full calendar of activities and events
  • Home maintenance
  • Housekeeping and laundry services
  • Complimentary laundry facilities
  • 24-hour staff
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Private transportation services available
  • Pets welcome

There are so many options for recreation and wellness at The Pinnacle. Full use of the following common spaces is included in your monthly rent.

• ReFRESH - Outside terrace