Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting

Reviews of Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting

Assisted Living Reviews for Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting

January 18, 2021

By MC

I toured Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting. My overall visit was very nice. Everything was wonderful, but the dining area wasn't being used at the time. The room had a kitchenette and a bathroom. My biggest problem was the prices were not concrete and would vary based on the needs of my parents, but I really didn't know how much. I loved it except I didn't like the fact that there were too many unknowns regarding the pricing. Everything else was wonderful. It was very, very clean, and the staff was very nice.

January 18, 2021

By Yvonne

We went to Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting. Everything was very nice, it was very well kept, everything was clean, they're very attentive, and it's a nice facility. The staff was very good. They have a pub in there, a movie theater which was nice, gamerooms, and a number of different activity rooms which made it really very nice. The dining area was nice and roomy.

October 15, 2020

By Frank

I did an in-person visit to Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting. It looked pretty nice to me, it's fairly new, and they were just accepting people in the next couple months The apartment was kind of small. I saw one or two staff members, they were very pleasant and helpful. I just saw a couple of apartments and an area where the turnpike passed by there, and still I couldn't hear the turnpike noise, so that's quite good.

Independent Living Reviews for Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting

April 02, 2022

By Virginia

My husband and I toured Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting and it was a good experience. I like the fact that everything was within walking distance on the first floor. They had a theater, a little snack shop, and a bistro, and everything was within walking distance, which was good. It was beautiful, nice, and bright. I love the bright rooms and the color scheme. There was a water fountain in the middle of the hall as you walk into the building. It was very nice and very welcoming. The staff was great. The person who gave us the tour and showed us around was wonderful. I left my pocketbook there and I had to come back and get my pocketbook, and the person at the reception desk remembered my name and I was impressed by that. He remembered who I was and went straight to where it was to get my pocketbook. However, what I was concerned about was the smallness of the closets in the room.

Hi Virginia, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything.

February 20, 2022

By Nanci

We toured Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting and we were very impressed with the way the building was laid out. Everything was very new and we liked that a lot of the services were located in a central area. We were looking for a one-bedroom, and the room sizes were sufficient. The only reason why it did not make our list was due to the outside area. There was the turnpike on one side, and then across the street was like an industrial truck stop. We wanted our dad to be able to go and enjoy the outdoors during the months that he can. The gentleman who showed us around was very, very nice. He showed us what we were looking for and didn't try to waste time with a bunch of stuff that we weren't interested in.

Hi Nanci, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.

August 31, 2021

By Donna

We went to Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting. We looked there at the two-bedroom, two-bath. It was very nice. The place was set up like a main street town, which was really very nice. You walk in one area and it looks like they have a general store, a bistro, a theater, and private dining room for families. They have a game room on the Main Street. It was very cleverly decorated. They have a salon and spa, they have yoga and exercises, and they have lecture rooms where they have different topics brought in. The two-bedroom has a full kitchen. The staff was very pleasant and professional.

August 18, 2021

By Christine

I liked Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting, except it didn't have just one cost. It's also too close to the freeway. I toured independent living. It's a new place, but the food is institutional food. If you're not feeling good, they'll bring your dinner. They'll serve it to you for 3 days without charge if you get sick.

July 14, 2021

By Patricia

We have chosen Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting because it was a month-to-month senior option living. We'll be moving into independent living. They were so accommodating, and the place was beautiful. The salesperson was just so nice and showed us everything. It's outstanding customer service. They were helpful and friendly. She went over and above to explain things and to show us around. The tour was fabulous. There was no high pressure or anything. She was just so helpful knowing senior options. We had lunch there. It was delicious, and it was perfect size for lunch. They're a new facility, so they can't be looking bad. It's very clean and well groomed. Everything about the place is very appealing.

July 10, 2021

By Glen

Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting was outstanding. It's a beautiful place, well kept, and there's a lot going on. It was a very exciting experience. When I get to a certain age, that would be a place that I would like to go. We saw a room and how it was set up. It was very accessible. It's a small place, but you still have all the other options to go out and to converse with other people there. It was a comfortable experience, and it was definitely pleasant. They were clean. It was honestly a place that if I was in that situation, I would love to go there. The layout was very cool. If you're staying there and you have family come, there's a place for you to go. The dining area was excellent. The opportunity to just do so many things there and still be in a safe environment is what took me. I was just really impressed with it. I can't see anything to be improved as of right now from what I saw. We were actually planning on returning for a second visit. The staff was very pleasant, very easy and very understanding considering the situation. The facility was very nice. They had different things to do especially with grandkids.

May 20, 2021

By ReviewerVT041220211

We toured the Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting. None of their communities have Covid cases so that was impressive. We had a little bit of email communication with some of their programing staff, but mostly we just spoke with the marketing staff who was delightful. They gave us some takeaways and we definitely checked the menu, but it is Covid and we were not eating anywhere. The menu was fine. It is a weird situation: they are going to have a full kitchen. It is independent living, and they actually mostly will be cooking for themselves. It looked like a good alternative at least for one of them. The facility is gorgeous. There could be more land around because it is kind of a highway on one side and a mall on the other. All of their facilities are designed the same way. This is obviously built very new, and the apartment themselves are just lovely and really thoughtfully designed. We were looking for a really easy accessibility to a bathroom for two people, who both have mobility issues. Everything was very easy to reach and very user friendly. It also very much felt like a luxury apartment building. The things that are in-house: restaurants, decks, pubs, and just a lot of things. They have sort of a main street on the ground floor, and that is a great walking area. It feels like you are out going somewhere shopping. It is beautiful. On each floor there are other sorts of facilities. The floor where my parents would be has a crafts and arts studio, which is great because mom is a painter. It also has a few lovely lounges, a library, a computer lounge, and a gym with PT and OC. There is a lot there. It was priced well. I spoke with the other residents living there (a lot of them), and that is where I got my impression of what it was like to live there. I think that is more accurate than talking to the staff. One of my parents is a very strict vegetarian, and they have a very limited menu; therefore, it is better for them to have a place to cook (though there were things in there that if she is starving, she could eat). It is American food.

May 11, 2021

By Joseph

We went to Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting and took the tour. The building is lovely, but the location is horrendous; I would never live there. They put a lovely building right next to a highway, and all you can see are cars going by. They were very nice, they showed us around, but they will not do. The building itself is gorgeous -- really very lovely. However, it's situated between highways and service roads, so it is ugly around there. When you look out the windows, no matter how lovely the building is, all you see are highways and cars, so it would not be suitable for me. The only staff we met was the young lady from the sales team who showed us around. She was lovely, she was very polite and very nice, she did everything we asked, and everything was fine with regard to her. The building is physically just perfect; it's a lovely building, no question about it. It was beautifully clean and brand new. What they told us about the facilities was fine, but we didn't see anything because everything was sort of closed down.

September 17, 2020

By Robert

We selected Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting for Dad. So far, it's been good. We moved him there and he was quarantined. I got to see him last week from the outside, and we could talk for an hour, but I haven't really been in to see everything. As far as I know he likes it, and everything's been good. The meals are included in the monthly fee, they give him a $400 credit, and if he spends more he has to pay more. The staff seems friendly. It's a new place, but they seem good. I have no problems with it. I know they can watch movies, but they also do some physical exercises. I know the dining rooms are open, but just for the residents. They're doing what they can to keep them busy. There's not that many people in there yet.

Memory Care Reviews for Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting

• Pharma

• State Licenses: 147200 - PERSONAL CARE HOMES

About Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting

Opening Early 2020

Senior Living that takes it to the top. The Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting is the newest senior living community in the Northern Philadelphia Suburbs, and offers independent, personal care, and memory care living options. The community’s focus on providing luxurious amenities, new social opportunities, and exemplary care services, brings a unique option to Plymouth Meeting, PA seniors and their families.

THE PINNACLE HAS ITS VERY OWN MAIN STREET RIGHT INSIDE THE BUILDING.

HOW CONVENIENT IS THAT?

• Full-service restaurant
  • Private dining room
  • Café/Bistro
  • Pub
  • Movie theater
  • Game room with billiards and video games
  • General store
  • Full-service salon
  • Post office
  • Doctor’s office

The following services and activities are included in your monthly rent at The Pinnacle.

• Chef-prepared meals
  • Concierge services
  • Wellness center with visiting PT/OT
  • Full calendar of activities and events
  • Home maintenance
  • Housekeeping and laundry services
  • Complimentary laundry facilities
  • 24-hour staff
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Private transportation services available
  • Pets welcome

There are so many options for recreation and wellness at The Pinnacle. Full use of the following common spaces is included in your monthly rent.

• ReFRESH - Outside terrace