St. Mary Center For Rehabilitation & Healthcare

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

701 Lansdale Avenue, Lansdale, PA 19446
St. Mary Center For Rehabilitation & Healthcare (800) 385-2527

Reviews of St. Mary Center For Rehabilitation & Healthcare

Assisted Living Reviews for St. Mary Center For Rehabilitation & Healthcare

November 09, 2011

By Joodles

Other

A wonderful facility for a true feeling of being at home and part of a family, Saint Mary's offers residents all of that and much more. This is a charming, nicely kept, and beautifully mancured lansdcape for residents to enjoy. Saint Mary's is Catholic based, offers many type of care ranging from independant, going through assisted, skilled, and also memory care. In my experiences with this community, there is true care for the person, their dignity, their health, and well being. The staff always appears above average in all ways.Being faith based, there is a beautiful chapel in which daily masses are held. For those unable to physically take advantage, the mass will be available to them by a closed ciruit tv. In speaking with residents who feel their faith is an important element to their well being, I recognize how valuable the pastoral offerings are...including rosary, and religious services. The care given to all elements of the residents is quite impressive. I have personally seen the comfort a prient brings by simply walking into a room of a resident if only to chat with them. Saint Mary's, especially for someone comforted by their faith, would be a wonderful living choice. I would highly recommend this warm, professional community.

Independent Living Reviews for St. Mary Center For Rehabilitation & Healthcare

January 23, 2017

By shellymisgach75

Please do NOT leave your loved one here! St. Marys used to have a great reputation but it has gone downhill in the last few years. Patients are mistreated, ignored and borderline abused. They mismanage medications, forgetting to order refills and allowing patients to miss one or sometimes TWO doses of essential medications. Residents have been sent to the ER with bedsores, because they aren't cared for properly. Nurses are understaffed and under-supported. The few good ones are quitting and the temporary nurses are awful. Administration is over taxed and rude, doesn't care about families concerns. Honestly, RUN away from this place.

July 31, 2014

St Mary Manor has three levels of care. The archdiocese sold it and due to the large turnover, the state of the place really declined over the course of a month. My mother-in-law was at their nursing home before she passed away and she loved it there. She loved the staff. We never saw the day shift, but she loved them. When we were there at night, we weren't too happy with the night shift staff. It was a clean place. They had happy hour, Bingo, and there were crafts, too. She loved the salon too; I know she was involved with that. We met with the new people from New York who just bought the facility and we were all happy when they said they would hire new staff and get rid of lazy employees. They're changing over there, so I think they're going to be good. I think it's going to go uphill.

Nursing Home Reviews for St. Mary Center For Rehabilitation & Healthcare

Memory Care Reviews for St. Mary Center For Rehabilitation & Healthcare

January 12, 2021

By Charles

I visited St. Mary Center. The few staff that I saw were great and they were interacting with the residents. The lady I talked to knew the people by names which is nice, when she talked to them and went by. Even though she's not hands on, she still made the effort to know them by name, which I think was very nice. She gave me a quick tour of an interior room. It was empty, but it was neat, well-placed, nothing looks bad, looked better than my room, my bedroom. Everything looked very clean well-kept. They had a barbershop I believe, a cafeteria, and they did have an outdoor sitting area. People could go out and sit out there, it was all secure. They couldn't just get up and wander off into the road, or anything like that. And they did have a lot of stuff scheduled, there was a gardening to help out with, and they had different little sectional area. It wasn't just 1 giant rec room. They have 1 large room, but they had a smaller one around. So, they did have multiple things going on. I liked the way it was laid out. It was pretty much like a giant square, they do have people who like to wander, and they can actually just kind of look around the halls, they didn't really have to worry about them getting in trouble, wandering off anywhere because it's pretty much centrally located.

Thank you so much for leaving us this positive review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with the world. We look forward to serving you with professionalism and compassion should you ever need us. Thanks again!
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Questions about St. Mary Center For Rehabilitation & Healthcare

How does St. Mary Center For Rehabilitation & Healthcare keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Constant Contact email that goes out monthly, or more frequently as needed if things need to be communicated with the family.

If St. Mary Center For Rehabilitation & Healthcare accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Dogs and cats accepted as long as the resident can care 100% for the animal. Large outdoor, fenced in, areas for animals to walk and play.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

YMCA, Mall, restaurants, parks

What safety features or security measures does St. Mary Center For Rehabilitation & Healthcare provide to protect residents who wander?

Wander guards, alarm activated doors, gated community that required badge access to exit and enter. locked unit for memory care residents

Is St. Mary Center For Rehabilitation & Healthcare affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

3 main hospital in close proximity to community. Our community also offers STC and LTC.

Costs for St. Mary Center For Rehabilitation & Healthcare

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• State Licenses: 141070 - PERSONAL CARE HOMES

About St. Mary Center For Rehabilitation & Healthcare

St. Mary Center For Rehabilitation & Healthcare is one of Montgomery County's finest retirement communities featuring Independent Living apartments, Personal Care Suites, and a special Memory Support Personal Care unit. As a member of the Catholic Health Group, our beautiful community is located in Lansdale and is close to shopping, restaurants, physicians, local senior centers and other necessities of life. Our residents are able to attend daily Mass at our on-site Chapel and find comfort in a place to reflect and pray, surrounded by our beautiful stained-glass windows. Our Pastoral Care staff is delighted to offer moral and emotional support daily. At St. Mary Villa our residents enjoy comfortable living areas, well-appointed dining rooms, and look forward to our delicious menu offerings each day. A well-planned activities calendar always gives residents opportunities for socialization and enjoyment.

At St. Mary Villa, our residents will find it easy to attend Mass at our on-site Chapel. Our residents will find a comforting place to reflect and pray, surrounded by our beautiful stained glass windows.

Map of St. Mary Center For Rehabilitation & Healthcare