6 Independent Living Communities in Lehigh County, PA
The average cost of independent living in Lehigh County is $2,700 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,450. Cheaper nearby regions include Bucks County with an average starting cost of $2,631.
To help you with your search, browse the 3 reviews below for independent living communities in Lehigh County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Lehigh County 4.3 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Northampton County with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Lehigh County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Lehigh County, PA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
- Nursing Homes in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
- All Senior Living in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
- All Senior Care in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
Independent Living near Lehigh County, PA
- Independent Living in Northampton County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Berks County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Chester County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Lehigh County
Review of The Village at Whitehall
The Village is a regular apartment, but they have a clubhouse and activities for all the people. I have a 2-bedroom, 2-bath apartment and it's one of the few places that allow dogs. They have a ver... Read more
Review of Country Meadows - Allentown
Excellent community. Separate buildings designed for different levels of care. Sectioned rooms for dementia patients. All faculty nice and smiling, patient and encouraging to the residents to remai... Read more
Review of Westminster Village in Allentown
I have only ever visited this place one time but I had a positive experience. My great aunt was in a section where the people living there needed a lot of assistance as they had different handicap... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...