12 Independent Living Communities in Berks County, PA
The average cost of independent living in Berks County is $2,244 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,550.
To help you with your search, browse the 35 reviews below for independent living communities in Berks County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Berks County 4.1 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Lancaster County with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 19 families in Berks County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Berks County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Berks County, PA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Berks County, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in Berks County, Pennsylvania
- Nursing Homes in Berks County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Berks County, Pennsylvania
- All Senior Living in Berks County, Pennsylvania
- All Senior Care in Berks County, Pennsylvania
Independent Living near Berks County, PA
- Independent Living in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Chester County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Dauphin County, Pennsylvania
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Berks County
Review of Keystone Villa at Fleetwood
The food isn't good the staff is over worked and there's not enough people on for the amount that is needed. Read more
Review of Walnut Woods
Don't believe what the sales people tell you. If you move here, make sure all promises are in writing and part of the lease because they will deny even having had a conversation with you if the ite... Read more
Review of Walnut Woods
The facility is set up for maximum ease of mobility. Living is independent, but all meals are provided. Residents are free to come and go as they please. Transportation is provided for shopping ... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...