Keystone Villa at Douglassville

Reviews of Keystone Villa at Douglassville

Assisted Living Reviews for Keystone Villa at Douglassville

March 01, 2022

By K.Chemsak

We cannot begin to properly express our gratitude to all the staff at Keystone Villa Douglassville who provided care and support to both of our parents From the moment they moved into Keystone Personal Care in 2017, everyone , including admissions ,nursing,CNAs, PT and OT, Activities, dietary, maintenance and the staff at the front desk , treated them kindly and with dignity. When my father was placed on Hospice in 2019, everyone responded so quickly to provide them with a new apartment so that he could receive the care and comfort he needed. In 2020, when COVID changed our world, the staff at Keystone continued to bravely care for all of our loved ones. My mother will be transferred from Keystone Villa this week to a local nursing home . We will be forever grateful for everything everyone has done for her , and in turn ,our family . We know she will miss all of you ; as will we.

January 11, 2022

By Rick

Keystone Villa at Douglassville has the best combination of quality, cost, and favorable location for the family. My mom is there and they've been extremely helpful with the move-in. The activities have been excellent and they have more amenities compared to other facilities that we're familiar with, like a salon, activity rooms, and dining rooms.

April 06, 2021

By Sunshine

My mother was a resident for over 7 years. I visited her three times a week. This gave me an opportunity to observe day to day facility management. I only saw good things; love and care shown to residents, positive attitude among staff which transferred to contentment among residents. Since her death in October of 2018 I have returned as a volunteer to assist with activities. Before COVID the activities were many and varied. I considered this a real plus for my mother, making her days interesting and fun.

March 22, 2021

By George

My mother moved to Keystone Villa at Douglassville 2 weeks ago now. The staff there seems very caring and helpful. I don't see any negatives with the facility or the staff, all of them are awesome. They can only do so much when someone is having health and mental issues. I would recommend them to other people. She's in a private suite, it's one big room with a bathroom. It looks awesome from what we saw. They don't allow people in rooms right now so we can only see the lobby and they have separate visiting rooms where they're allowing visitors. It's a clean room that they disinfect when the visiting party leaves which is a better idea than no visit at all. Everything that we've seen was perfectly clean and sanitary. We've brought in a few things and we may move some more things there when she gets into the new room at the memory care. They're also recommending that she get a roommate just for the fact that she cannot stand to be alone. I'd rate them pretty high on just the facility, the building, the architecture, the cleanliness, and it's well-lit. The people there seem to be happy, they have loads of activities for the residents. They try to make them busy, most of the time. They can choose whether they want to do them or not and my mother's getting involved in everything even though she may not be of sound enough mind to participate. She's definitely doing them and enjoying them which is better than sitting there and doing nothing. There are definitely places that are cheaper than this one but they don't even look nice on the outside and I don't get good reports on some of them. One of the reasons why we decided on this place is because it has a high rating and we knew of some people from family and friends that gave high reviews.

March 11, 2021

By Rita in Douglassville

Two of my family members have lived at Keystone Villa Douglassville; a brother for a number of years until his passing, a sister currently in assisted living. Their personal care was and remains first rate. The atmosphere is pleasant and inviting; the staff, very receptive, and the social activities a plus. It has given my family peace of mind knowing we can rely on the professionalism of the villa community.

February 24, 2021

By Anna

I stayed at Keystone Villa at Douglassville. It was very nice. I needed care, I needed help with showers, and I needed help with getting around because I was wheelchair bound. The food was good, and the staff was very good. The only thing that I could participate in was the exercise they offered every day. They also had entertainment come in.

October 01, 2020

By AS

I went to the Keystone Villa at Douglassville. It was a very nice place. I brought a friend there to check it out for her mother. We had a lovely lunch. We spoke to the activities director; she was very active. They had Zumba, yoga, bingo, cards, and crafts. They had a really nice craft shop. The rooms were average, and the facility was not as nice. We went to the lunch room, which was fabulous, and then we talked to the activities director. They had a library, they had crafts, and they had day trips. The Keystone Villa was nice. The staff was nice and the food was good. The lobby was very spacious. It wasn't big, but it was very cozy.

July 03, 2019

By Kimberly

My parents are in Keystone Villa. It is a very nice establishment and a very caring community. My mother has memory issues and my father is on hospice. Their room is kept clean. The staff seems conscientious and caring. My mother would like more activities, but they try to keep them engaged. They have a library, a small movie theater, a big room with couches where sometimes somebody will come in and sing, and an activity room. I think it is a good community for those who are in need of assisted living.

May 11, 2018

By JH

Keystone Villa at Douglassville was very nice, but it was too large. They have a lot of activities like van trips, crafts, and mental activities. It was clean, didn’t smell, and had a very nice feel to it. The amenities were very nice, like the dining room and physical therapy room.

November 08, 2017

By Barbara S

We're moving in to Keystone Villa at Douglassville independent living. The tour was very informative. The person that took us around and showed us everything was very thorough. She didn't miss a thing. She really was good. We are very happy because it's month-to-month. We don't have to pay for anything upfront. It's very nice. We will have a 1-bedroom apartment on the first floor. Everything has been satisfactory so far. They are coming to pack me up and move me. It includes everything: a television, a computer, housekeeping once a week, changing bed linens, and two meals a day. They offer bus trips and take you to the market and to doctor. I'm on a scooter and they do have access. They have a bus that can even take me and my scooter. There are all kinds of activities and games in the place, arts and crafts, a library, and movies three times a week. The personal care address is at 1152 and right beside it is the independent living at 1180. The staff was wonderful. The people all wanted to talk and were very happy. It was mealtime so they were waiting for the buffet to open up in the dining room. A group was getting ready to go on a bus on a day trip somewhere. Everybody was chitchatting. The food was delicious. They have three entrees each meal, but if you don't want one of their entrees, you can look on a different menu which has a very good selection of sandwiches, salads, and fruits. It's very clean and well-kept. Their schedules were all over the walls. You just can't miss anything. My daughter got the chance to walk into the kitchen and she said it's spotless. The person who was most helpful to me was Katie. I had to provide a check to hold the room and I called her because she lives not far from me. She stopped by and brought all the information for me. She was great. She went out of her way.

May 08, 2017

By Barbara448587

Keystone Villa at Douglassville is fairly close to family out of all the ones I looked at. The staff is very informative and very willing to listen to my needs. I’ve eaten there twice, and the food is very good. I like the rooms. I like the price. They’ll do my linens. I like the fact that it was continual care if I needed it. They had the camaraderie. I just like the feel and the whole atmosphere of the place.

September 30, 2015

By Lynn112370250

We had to move my mom to Keystone after she had been hospitalized. She is in a personal care facility and so far she is doing really well. I am happy with the facility because she was really declining living alone at home and losing weight. Now that she is in Keystone Villa she is gaining weight, she wakes up every morning, puts her make up and earrings on, and goes down to breakfast. These are the things she had done in years so she is getting a new reason in life. It’s actually been a good thing. I don’t have problems with the staff so far. The rooms are great, clean and nice. At this point she is in a shared room and she is on a waitlist for her own single studio. She does not like sharing a room but she knows it’s temporary until we can get her single studio. I tried the food and it was OK. My mom likes it but it's not particularly my taste and a little too bland for me. It’s more affordable and lovely.

July 06, 2014

Keystone Villa at Douglassville has a dementia floor, assisted living floors, and then a step in between these two. They have a section where you can have your own little apartment, and then they just built a new wing, and that is where I intend to put my mother-in-law. It has a very clean and nice atmosphere. The dementia ward staff is on 24/7. I have no problem with her care there. They take care of her, they watch her, they get her up in the morning, help her bathe; they do everything. She gets her three meals a day. I like it. She likes it. I think the staff is very hands-on. They keep them out during the day, do activities with them, and are right there with them all the time. Actually, they are bending over backwards to help me find things that I need to have for her. They are going online and helping me find different stuff. They are very cordial and polite. I can't say that anybody has been rude or disrespectful. They have been very cooperative. For the dementia ward, they do tea parties with the ladies, and they have a movie room where they show movies. They have entertainment come in downstairs on the assisted living floor. They have Bingo, outside entertainment that comes in, people that play instruments and sing, and they do training with them. They keep them interactive in different things. She shares a room, but their rooms are divided by a wall between the bedroom areas. They just share the kitchen area and the bathroom. It is spacious and beautiful. They have areas outside where they can go and sit if they want to, but it is all enclosed so they can't get out to the streets or anything. They also have an outside area down on the first floor where you can go out in the back and have a look at the fountain and everything; it is very nice. They don't charge family members to eat with their family if they want to. If you want to stay for dinner, they will allow you to have whatever they were serving. I like best the appearance when you walk in. It is very clean, very nice inside, and very well kept. It doesn't remind you that you are in any kind of a nursing facility. When you go in the hallways, it reminds you of going into a hotel or resort. The rooms are very well kept, and the cleaning staff does a very good job.

May 30, 2014

By lisas123

My mom lives at Keystone Villa and loves it there! Everyone is very friendly, the facility is beautiful, and the food is good!

July 29, 2013

By caringDF719

We did check Keystone Villa in Douglassville and it's a very nice place. It's strictly for rental and it doesn't have the things that we would like e.g. a pool, a spa, and a good exercise facility. If you want to avail yourself of anything like that you got to take the transport to the YMCA and I don't think that's too good. It's a beautiful place but it's for people who really aren't very active and don't require a lot of activities although they do have functions going on all the time for the people that live there.

May 28, 2013

By Susan45

We chose this place because the atmosphere fit my dad. The rooms are a little larger. The food was fine. The activity was bonded in most places and they had trips and card games. I would recommend this to others.

June 28, 2012

By DebraF

We visited Keystone Villa, and the first thing I noticed was the friendliness of everyone there. They have a beautiful gazebo outside, with a small pond. Perfect for sunny days and just hanging out. The rooms were great --- very spacious, with an area for a living room and of course, a bath. Plenty of space for stuff and even furniture, and privacy for entertaining guests if you don't wanna do it outside in the gazebo or living room. The dining room was quite large, and we tried the food and it tasted great. They also have an activity room and library, which is very good. The facility is wonderful, and we just visited so I can't say much about the services, but the staff were really friendly and helpful when we were there.

Independent Living Reviews for Keystone Villa at Douglassville

December 10, 2018

By SHE543

I visited Keystone Villa at Douglassville, it was fine, and it was OK. The rooms were clean and spacious. The staff was good.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write this review and rate Keystone Villa at Douglassville four-stars. We are glad to hear that your tour went well. We firmly believe that having a staff that is truly dedicated to taking care of others and keeping up with the appearance of our community are the two most important things for a community to be successful. We are glad to know that you had the opportunity to experience both of those while you were there. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. You can reach us either by phone or sending a private message on Facebook. Thank you again, and have a great rest of your day. Shawn - Digital Marketing

Memory Care Reviews for Keystone Villa at Douglassville

Costs for Keystone Villa at Douglassville

Photos of Keystone Villa at Douglassville

Services and Amenities of Keystone Villa at Douglassville

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• Licenses: Licensed Personal Care
  • State Licenses: 227680 - PERSONAL CARE HOMES

About Keystone Villa at Douglassville

Keystone Villa offers all-inclusive, spacious shared suites, private studio, one bedroom or two bedroom apartments designed to suit your style. There are no buy-in fees or hidden costs, and the apartments are leased on an affordable month to month basis. Independent Living, Personal Care, Memory Care and Enhanced Care are offered with flexible care plans available.

Independent Living offers resort style amenities, chef prepared meals, on site staff 24/7, social, recreational and educational activities to promote a healthy active lifestyle. Small pets welcome. Ask about our Income Qualified Program.

Personal Care, Memory Care and Enhanced Care options come with 24/7 nursing, safety checks, daily assistance with activities of daily living, medication management, emergency call systems, nutritious meals and tons of activities. We offer flexible care plans, PT, OT and Speech therapies, and the ability to use sit to stand lifts for mobility and more.

An impressive package of all-inclusive amenities such as delicious meals with daily menu specials, housekeeping with fresh linens and towels, transportation to local outings, concierge service and an abundance of social, recreational and educational activities.

Map of Keystone Villa at Douglassville