Keystone Villa at Douglassville

Keystone Villa at Douglassville (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Keystone Villa at Douglassville

Assisted Living Reviews for Keystone Villa at Douglassville

July 06, 2014

Keystone Villa at Douglassville has a dementia floor, assisted living floors, and then a step in between these two. They have a section where you can have your own little apartment, and then they just built a new wing, and that is where I intend to put my mother-in-law. It has a very clean and nice atmosphere. The dementia ward staff is on 24/7. I have no problem with her care there. They take care of her, they watch her, they get her up in the morning, help her bathe; they do everything. She gets her three meals a day. I like it. She likes it. I think the staff is very hands-on. They keep them out during the day, do activities with them, and are right there with them all the time. Actually, they are bending over backwards to help me find things that I need to have for her. They are going online and helping me find different stuff. They are very cordial and polite. I can't say that anybody has been rude or disrespectful. They have been very cooperative. For the dementia ward, they do tea parties with the ladies, and they have a movie room where they show movies. They have entertainment come in downstairs on the assisted living floor. They have Bingo, outside entertainment that comes in, people that play instruments and sing, and they do training with them. They keep them interactive in different things. She shares a room, but their rooms are divided by a wall between the bedroom areas. They just share the kitchen area and the bathroom. It is spacious and beautiful. They have areas outside where they can go and sit if they want to, but it is all enclosed so they can't get out to the streets or anything. They also have an outside area down on the first floor where you can go out in the back and have a look at the fountain and everything; it is very nice. They don't charge family members to eat with their family if they want to. If you want to stay for dinner, they will allow you to have whatever they were serving. I like best the appearance when you walk in. It is very clean, very nice inside, and very well kept. It doesn't remind you that you are in any kind of a nursing facility. When you go in the hallways, it reminds you of going into a hotel or resort. The rooms are very well kept, and the cleaning staff does a very good job.

May 30, 2014

By lisas123

My mom lives at Keystone Villa and loves it there! Everyone is very friendly, the facility is beautiful, and the food is good!

July 29, 2013

By caringDF719

We did check Keystone Villa in Douglassville and it's a very nice place. It's strictly for rental and it doesn't have the things that we would like e.g. a pool, a spa, and a good exercise facility. If you want to avail yourself of anything like that you got to take the transport to the YMCA and I don't think that's too good. It's a beautiful place but it's for people who really aren't very active and don't require a lot of activities although they do have functions going on all the time for the people that live there.

May 28, 2013

By Susan45

We chose this place because the atmosphere fit my dad. The rooms are a little larger. The food was fine. The activity was bonded in most places and they had trips and card games. I would recommend this to others.

June 28, 2012

By DebraF

We visited Keystone Villa, and the first thing I noticed was the friendliness of everyone there. They have a beautiful gazebo outside, with a small pond. Perfect for sunny days and just hanging out. The rooms were great --- very spacious, with an area for a living room and of course, a bath. Plenty of space for stuff and even furniture, and privacy for entertaining guests if you don't wanna do it outside in the gazebo or living room. The dining room was quite large, and we tried the food and it tasted great. They also have an activity room and library, which is very good. The facility is wonderful, and we just visited so I can't say much about the services, but the staff were really friendly and helpful when we were there.

Independent Living Reviews for Keystone Villa at Douglassville

Memory Care Reviews for Keystone Villa at Douglassville

Costs for Keystone Villa at Douglassville

Photos of Keystone Villa at Douglassville

Services and Amenities of Keystone Villa at Douglassville

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• Licenses: Licensed Personal Care

About Keystone Villa at Douglassville

Keystone Villa offers all-inclusive, spacious shared suites, private studio, one bedroom or two bedroom apartments designed to suit your style. There are no buy-in fees or hidden costs, and the apartments are leased on an affordable month to month basis. Independent Living, Personal Care, Memory Care and Enhanced Care are offered with flexible care plans available.

Independent Living offers resort style amenities, chef prepared meals, on site staff 24/7, social, recreational and educational activities to promote a healthy active lifestyle. Small pets welcome. Ask about our Income Qualified Program.

Personal Care, Memory Care and Enhanced Care options come with 24/7 nursing, safety checks, daily assistance with activities of daily living, medication management, emergency call systems, nutritious meals and tons of activities. We offer flexible care plans, PT, OT and Speech therapies, and the ability to use sit to stand lifts for mobility and more.

An impressive package of all-inclusive amenities such as delicious meals with daily menu specials, housekeeping with fresh linens and towels, transportation to local outings, concierge service and an abundance of social, recreational and educational activities.

Map of Keystone Villa at Douglassville