St. Martha Villa

Reviews of St. Martha Villa

Assisted Living Reviews for St. Martha Villa

December 13, 2011

By keg38

I had nothing but a positive experience with Villa at Saint Martha's. My grandmother was a resident there for a year. She had memory loss, so she resided in a high security wing with others that had memory loss as well. The staff was extremely patient with her and my grandmother came to grow quite affectionate towards some of them. She knew that they were her caretakers and truly appreciated it. My grandmother had her own room, which we were allowed to decorate with things from her home to make her feel at ease. There were daily activities planned each week and my grandmother was able to attend mass every Sunday. Every time I went to visit, the staff would welcome me warmly and let me know how she was doing that day. The facility was extremely clean and the residents all seemed well taken care of. I would recommend Saint Martha's for those looking to place a loved one in assisted living.

Costs for St. Martha Villa

Photos of St. Martha Villa

Services and Amenities of St. Martha Villa

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About St. Martha Villa

St. Martha Villa for Independent & Retirement Living, a Catholic faith Independent and Assisted Living facility, located in Downington, Pennsylvania offers our residents a home. St. Martha Villa is home to many active adults who value their independence while enjoying freedom from domestic chores and home maintenance. At St. Martha Villa, our beautiful open and airy lounges encourage residents to socialize and forge meaningful friendships. Residents who prefer to relax and enjoy the beautiful and home-like environment can enjoy our library or the beautiful outdoor facility grounds.

At St. Martha Villa, our residents enjoy three restaurant-style meals daily in our dining room. Our trained and dedicated staff prepare individual plates for each resident and address each resident's preferences to make our home feel like their new home. Additionally, St. Martha Vill should feel like your home away from home, which is why we have a nourishment room open all day offering our residents coffee, juice, and snacks.

Some of our amenities include:

• On-site Chapel
  • Individual mailboxes
  • Comfortable lounge areas
  • Elevator service
  • Housekeeping & Linen Service weekly
  • Personal use of washers and dryers
  • Activities and game room
  • Snack and beverage services
  • Transportation for planned facility activities
  • Music Therapy

At St. Martha Villa, our residents will find it easy to attend daily Mass at our on-site Chapel. Our residents will find a quiet, comforting place to reflect and pray, surrounded by our beautiful stained glass windows.

Map of St. Martha Villa