Spring Mill Senior Living

Spring Mill Senior Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Spring Mill Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Spring Mill Senior Living

July 26, 2013

We liked Spring Mill Assisted Living. The facility is basically new. My grandmother liked it and she wanted to go to Spring Mill Assisted Living. The staff are helpful. Her apartment has a little kitchen, but it does not have a stove because they make dinner for everybody. It got a fridge and a microwave. The residents go down to the main dining hall. I haven't eaten there but I heard that it's good. They also do a lot of activities.

July 10, 2012

By Dmack

The staff at the facility is very friendly and accommodating. This is one of the cleaner facilities that I have been in and they take care of the needs of our Grandfather. They are very willing to do special things for him for special occasions like birthdays and family visits. The rooms are some of the nicer once in the local area, spacious almost like a smaller apartment. Our Grandfather was a little hesitant to go to the facility and worried about meeting new people but we found shortly after he entered the facility that he had already made new friends. The facility also does a lot of outings like taking the residents to baseball games and other events. The food options are also very nice even for someone who doesn't live at the facility. Overall this seems like a very nice place for a resident and it's very nice for someone who is visiting.

June 20, 2012

By marie6

Excellent, caring staff and beautiful, clean facility

May 01, 2012

By Joodles

This is a beautiful facility sitting on a hill out in a country setting. By all accounts this is absolutely first class is care. The staff is always on top of thingss. The facility is immaculate; the caregivers seem determined to make life nice for the residents. A lady known to be by a friend is very very particular and had to go for some rehab. She needed some rehab and respite time. This woman came from an upscale home and is difficult to please. After two days there, we found that she was made so comfortable by the staff, she had jumped right into and arts and crafts session! She is currently deciding if she may want to make this her next home since she feels so safe and, as she said content! This faciliy is just a couple years old and is definately top notch in surroundings, ammenities and activities. But of course, most imporant is the professional, caring staff.This is a highly recommended facility!

June 18, 2011

By HeatherMc

This assisted living community has many amenities that my family member enjoys, including a beautiful dining room, modern apartments with kitchenettes, transportation to local shops, recreational activities and a pool for summer enjoyment. The staff is respectful, friendly and keep us informed of health issues in a timely manner. My loved one's transition from a large home to a one bedroom apartment has been seamless and all of his needs are met on a daily basis.

Memory Care Reviews for Spring Mill Senior Living

• Housing Extra: No Respite Stay Available

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: 146321 - PERSONAL CARE HOMES

About Spring Mill Senior Living

Welcome to Spring Mill, a welcoming senior living community offering a fulfilling lifestyle and personalized care services in Phoenixville, PA. Wake up ready to start the day each morning with a wide range of amenities and socialization opportunities at your doorstep.

Our Community Amenities:

When choosing a senior living community, the amenities they provide should be a top consideration on your list. Understandably, the majority of seniors wish to stay active for as long as possible, so a fitness center is a must-have. You may also want a luxurious apartment you can decorate to suit your tastes. At Spring Mill, our residents don’t have to worry about housekeeping and maintenance, as it is all taken care of by our professional team.

Some of the community amenities available to residents include:

• Elegant Grande Lobby
  • Formal and private dining rooms
  • Cafe and lounge
  • Fitness center
  • Therapy and rehabilitation room
  • Full calendar of social and leisure activities
  • Spacious and inviting common areas
  • Activity and game areas
  • Arts and crafts room
  • Library and media room
  • Patios and courtyards
  • Lush landscaping
  • Delicious meals served tableside
  • Scheduled day trips
  • Small pets are welcome
  • Professional beauty salon and barbershop
  • Friendly concierge services
  • Weekly housekeeping
  • Trash removal

Personal Care:

We offer personalized care for seniors under assisted living, who require help with daily living activities. This can include assistance with:

• 24-hour nursing
  • Medical management
  • Showering and bathing
  • Dressing and personal grooming
  • On-site medical and therapy services
  • Emergency call system
  • Mobility and transfer assistance
  • Continence management

SHINE® Memory Care:

We believe that memory care has to be personalized to each individual, which is why we have developed SHINE®. The approach we take with regards to engagement, lifestyle quality and comprehension are informed by scientific principles to benefit seniors who are living with Alzheimer’s Disease and other memory-related conditions. Our dedicated team members are able to ensure that residents enjoy good quality of life, and residents can benefit from the resort-style amenities we offer.

If you are looking for a senior living community that can offer you the best, you’ve come to the right place. Living a fulfilling life means you have the time to pursue the hobbies, interests and socialization opportunities you wish to. With our professional team members always around to provide the personalized care you need, you can do just that.

Map of Spring Mill Senior Living