Country Meadows of Wyomissing

Reviews of Country Meadows of Wyomissing

Assisted Living Reviews for Country Meadows of Wyomissing

February 22, 2016

By JA2

Country Meadows was beautiful. I’m actually probably going to put her in there because where she is now isn’t strictly a locked-down facility. I was looking for a locked-down. This was one of the places I looked at, and they had a dementia unit. I didn’t taste the food, but it looked really good. The staff seemed really nice, and they do a lot of activities. The rooms were very nice. Everything seemed wonderful.

Thank you for your note. Let us know if you have any more questions.

January 31, 2016

By Lee31

At Country Meadows, the visit was very welcoming and very informative. They were very pleasant. They welcomed us with open arms. They were not really pushy. They showed us upfront what the cost would be for my mother. They explained all the options. What stood out to me were the activities and the pleasant surroundings. The people that we met there, both the staff and the residents, they were very friendly.

Thank you for visiting Country Meadows.

September 30, 2012

By JamesK

At this point I'm very pleased with their service. Country Meadows facility is very nice. They're keeping my mother's room very clean and well-maintained.

August 27, 2012

By Grandson8

The facility is clean and well staffed. The dementia ward in particular is very nice, and special care is taken to keep those residing there safe. There are special precautions taken to make sure visitors can easily enter and exit via a touch pad and a picture with the code that those without dementia can figure out. They take special care to make sure we are kept up to date on medication changes as well as any incidents that may occur. They also don't require direct input to make changes as necessary, and have done a very good job for the 3 years I have dealt with them. Parking is plentiful and easily accessed. It sits adjacent to the Schuykill River and has some lovely views. Though it's not cheap it's also not outrageous, and they were knowledgeable and helpful while going through the process of having my grandfather's estate used, and after setting up government assistance.

July 25, 2012

By dennismiranda1975

Our first impression of Country Meadows is that it's a great and very fine facility. The place is clean and decorated nicely. The accommodations seem comfortable and the furniture appears to be well taken care of. The staff member who gave us the tour was very knowledgeable and informative. We went on a tour of the whole building. She showed us 2 apartments. We were also shown the dining rooms and all the different services that the facility can provide. The dining room is lovely. With cleared tables and clean china and linens on the tables. The food seemed very good. They also have a beautiful chapel for worship. There are a great many activities for the residents there. Also, there's a fitness room and all sorts of other rooms where people can get together and have company and fellowship with each other. I believe that this facility is one of the nicest, mid-line priced independent living homes we've seen this year. I would definitely recommend Country Meadows to others.

November 02, 2011

By 900t

My mother was a resident at Country Meadows for her last 6 years. Her accommodations were comfortable. We felt that she was well cared for. The residence was clean and tastefully decorated. The staff was courteous, cheerful, and caring. Our visiting was unrestricted and welcomed. As my mother's health declined, the staff went out of their way to allow her to stay in assisted living. She was temporarily moved to a building for more attention when she had a temporary setback. While it was a difficult transition for Mom to go into a home after 90 years of independence, she appeared to enjoy the variety of activities offered. She was shuttled to her appointments, for occasional excursions, and for shopping. We believe that she made a good choice to enter Country Meadows.

Independent Living Reviews for Country Meadows of Wyomissing

Memory Care Reviews for Country Meadows of Wyomissing

About Country Meadows of Wyomissing

Country Meadows of Wyomissing is a senior living provider in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care. Contact Country Meadows of Wyomissing for more details on services and rates.

Map of Country Meadows of Wyomissing