12 Independent Living Communities in Chester County, PA
The average cost of independent living in Chester County is $3,175 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,475. Cheaper nearby regions include Delaware County with an average starting cost of $2,079.
To help you with your search, browse the 39 reviews below for independent living communities in Chester County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Chester County 4.2 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Lancaster County with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 10 families in Chester County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Chester County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Chester County, PA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Chester County, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in Chester County, Pennsylvania
- Nursing Homes in Chester County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Chester County, Pennsylvania
- All Senior Living in Chester County, Pennsylvania
- All Senior Care in Chester County, Pennsylvania
Independent Living near Chester County, PA
- Independent Living in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Berks County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Cecil County, Maryland
- Independent Living in New Castle County, Delaware
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Chester County
Review of Arbour Square at West Chester
Arbour Square at West Chester was a fantastic facility. It's brand new. It's a community of its own. It has two restaurants in the facility, a theater, and everything you need. You don't have to le... Read more
Review of Ashbridge Manor
Ashbridge Manor was a pretty nice facility, plus it's convenient for me because I'm confined to a wheelchair. They have a big mall across the street that has some restaurants. The rooms were nice a... Read more
Review of Bellingham Retirement Community
We visited Bellingham, and it was very homey. It felt like you were going back to the family home for a visit. They have common living areas that were casual and comfy, and it felt very warm. There... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[Inde...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living