Ashbridge Manor

Reviews of Ashbridge Manor

Independent Living Reviews for Ashbridge Manor

January 29, 2016

By Louise25

I liked the room layout and everything at Ashbridge, but I did not like the building because once you entered the front door, you had to take a long hike before you got to your room. It seemed like such a huge place. I had visited it when I was looking around last year for my sister. I liked the room layout and the orientation, but it was too far from the front door. Some of the rooms could be closer, but the building was so huge and so intimidating. The staff was very nice and friendly. I just felt lost in the place.

April 25, 2015

Ashbridge Manor met all our requirements and needs, and it was close to family. My mother hasn't moved there yet, but every one of us liked the size of the apartment she was going to have. We liked the fact that there was a swimming pool with arthritis therapy classes and that she gets two meals a day not just one, and it was reasonable.

September 26, 2013

By Ryan8

Here at Ashbridge Manor you can get a helping hand if you needed it. The food is good and the staff is excellent. The apartment is very nice and roomy. It's of good size.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Ashbridge Manor

About Ashbridge Manor

Ashbridge Manor is a senior living provider in Downingtown, Pennsylvania that offers residents Independent Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Ashbridge Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ashbridge Manor