9 Independent Living Communities in Delaware County, PA
The average cost of independent living in Delaware County is $2,079 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,475.
To help you with your search, browse the 25 reviews below for independent living communities in Delaware County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Delaware County 4.3 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Montgomery County with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 9 families in Delaware County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Delaware County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Media
Promotion ends in 11 days!
10% off EF on select units (IL)
Other Options in Delaware County, PA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Nursing Homes in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- All Senior Living in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- All Senior Care in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
Independent Living near Delaware County, PA
- Independent Living in Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Camden County, New Jersey
- Independent Living in Gloucester County, New Jersey
- Independent Living in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Chester County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in New Castle County, Delaware
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Delaware County
Review of Wesley Enhanced Living Main Line
Wesley Enhanced Living Main Line is an independent living place that also has assisted living. I liked the layout. They have independent living apartments, which are very nice and right on the peri... Read more
Review of Granite Farms Estates
I think Granite Farms Estates is 100%, that's why I'm going there. They more than satisfied me. I liked that they have a giant indoor pool, a big, wonderful library, and a gym to support my activit... Read more
Review of Plush Mills Senior Living
My sister moved into Plush Mills because her daughter-in-law wanted her to be closer to where she lived, and we knew about it because my other sister lived there. The monthly fee is a bit higher, b... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[Inde...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living