16 Independent Living Communities in Montgomery County, PA
The average cost of independent living in Montgomery County is $2,865 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,475. Cheaper nearby regions include Bucks County with an average starting cost of $2,823.
To help you with your search, browse the 72 reviews below for independent living communities in Montgomery County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Montgomery County 4.3 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Delaware County with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 11 families in Montgomery County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Montgomery County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Montgomery County, PA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- Nursing Homes in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- All Senior Living in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- All Senior Care in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
Independent Living near Montgomery County, PA
- Independent Living in Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Chester County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Camden County, New Jersey
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Montgomery County
Review of The Landing of Collegeville
My mother resides at The Landing of Collegeville now. Her experience has been wonderful. The staff has been great and very accommodating. The residents and the community have been very receptive. T... Read more
Review of Greenfield of Perkiomen Valley
My wife is a resident at Greenfield. She finds the staff extremely helpful and knowledgable. She loves the interaction with other residents. I have noticed a great improvement with her in the past ... Read more
Review of Arbour Square of Harleysville
Arbour Square is truly an amazing community! Their staff and residents really are the "Village" required to care for a loved one. The facilities are clean, cheerful, and resident and visitor frie... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[Inde...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living