7 Independent Living Communities in Bucks County, PA
The average cost of independent living in Bucks County is $2,631 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,450. Cheaper nearby regions include Delaware County with an average starting cost of $2,079.
To help you with your search, browse the 12 reviews below for independent living communities in Bucks County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Bucks County 3.6 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Montgomery County with an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Bucks County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Warminster
Other Options in Bucks County, PA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- Nursing Homes in Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- All Senior Living in Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- All Senior Care in Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Independent Living near Bucks County, PA
- Independent Living in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Northampton County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Mercer County, New Jersey
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Bucks County
Review of Ann's Choice
My brother is at Ann's Choice. It's very nice, very well kept, and the people are very nice and very positive. The food is excellent. They have a gym, a swimming pool, and day trips. When you go th... Read more
Review of Village of Buckingham Springs
Village of Buckingham Springs is a 55 and Older community with Manufactured homes. Some of the newer ones are nice, but HOA fees usually run >$500 per month. Not the one time $20 fee that someon... Read more
Review of Wesley Enhanced Living Doylestown
I toured Wesley Enhanced Living, and it was very nice. We liked it, but we didn't feel like we could live there. The staff member was nice, spoke well, and answered our questions. However, it was t... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...