The Clare Estate

Reviews of The Clare Estate

Assisted Living Reviews for The Clare Estate

January 30, 2017

By Mary216476

Clare Estate was very nice, and I liked it. It was an old brick building were nuns lived. There were individual rooms on three floors. It was a very caring place, and everyone I met was very helpful. They had a piano player, singer, and parties.

June 28, 2016

By Mary255005

My sister feels comfortable at Clare House. They have studios and one-bedroom apartments. The staff is very accommodating. If she needs something, they’re able to give the service. They have a library, an all-purpose room, and a section for memory problems.

April 01, 2014

By Barbara62241750

The Clare Estate has independent and assisted living areas, but my mom is in a special area that is strictly for Alzheimer's residents. They have a separate building that is just for Alzheimer's. This place is a close distance from where my stepfather lives, and he visits her every day. He is very impressed with the care that is being given to her and that she is having her needs met. He is absolutely impressed with the nursing staff. The staff is very attentive. I believe there is a doctor who comes on reques,t but they have a complete nursing staff. An activities director is there, and they do different kinds of activities with them every day. On a daily basis, they have arts and crafts. They make little things in string beads. They have music events, and they're usually in the evening. People come in and entertain the residents. They also have day trips. I was impressed with the room. It is much more than my mother needs and much more than she can handle. It is a very large room, and it's set up in a bedroom area where she has her bed, a nice standard dresser, and then across the room is like a little living area. She has a small table with chairs. There is a private bath, a refrigerator, a sink, a little kitchenette area, and it did have a microwave oven, but we asked to have that removed. Our whole family spent Christmas with Mom, and we had a private dining area that they supplied for us so that we could all have Christmas dinner with her. There are three meals a day. There's breakfast in the morning, and the breakfast menu changes. Lunch time is their main meal, at noon, and then there is a light supper menu in the evenings. I was there three times. On those three occasions, I have to say that everything was in order. It's very clean. They do laundry and bathing. Mom can't do that herself now, so she is bathed two or three times a week, and then her hair is a big thing with me. She needs to have her hair washed on a regular basis, and they are washing her hair once a week.

Independent Living Reviews for The Clare Estate

Costs for The Clare Estate

Photos of The Clare Estate

Services and Amenities of The Clare Estate

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: J6TDGC

About The Clare Estate

The Clare Estate offers top-quality senior living on all care levels. This is why we have dedicated several services and developed individual care levels to meet your needs. Our promise to you is that our unyielding compassion and dedication to superior senior living standards are the top priorities in everything we do. Our senior living services and wellness care include a variety of options for all seniors, whether they choose independent living, assisted living, enhanced care, memory care services, or an adult day care program.

Community Features:

• Professional caring staff on site 24 hours a day.
  • Furnished lounges for reading, card games and socializing.
  • Life enrichment, wellness, and social activity programs
  • Physician and registered nursing services.
  • Specialized Memory Care Program "Anthony's Walk".
  • Close communication with physicians and other health care professionals.
  • Home cooked nutritious meals and snacks. (Special diet and meal requests accommodated)
  • Medication administered by qualified staff.
  • Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing.
  • Incontinence management.
  • Safety and risk management assessment.
  • Laundry, linen and housekeeping services.
  • Social and recreation activities.
  • Physical therapy programs/exercise groups.
  • Hair Salon Services.
  • Smoke Free.
  • Transportation Services available.

The Clare Estate is an award-winning, beautiful 10-acre property located in historic Bordentown offering best-in-class assisted living and memory care.

Map of The Clare Estate