CareOne at Moorestown

CareOne at Moorestown (844) 325-8230

Reviews of CareOne at Moorestown

Assisted Living Reviews for CareOne at Moorestown

September 10, 2013

I went to visit Care One at Moorestown because it was recommended to me. It was very sterile and a very nice facility. The rooms were more like hospital rooms and it tended to be more on therapy or skilled nursing side. The staff was more medically trained and they had nurses. I thought there were more residents who needed medical attention compared to the other places that I visited. They also had activities for those who could do it. I would recommend this if the situation of the person was appropriate for the facility.

February 28, 2013

By caring0227213

CareOne is clean and most of their services were fine. The staff treated my mother well. However, I think they didn't have enough staff. Mom had a little wristband for protection so that she couldn't get out of the facility. But she did get out and it could have been a disaster. And they did not tell me that happened. I found out through one of the aides. The guy who was in charge of the place, once he found out about it, he implemented different things, so it won't happen again. And I did appreciate that.

July 23, 2012

By tkdmdk

Walking into the facility, the lobby was clean and clearly kept well, the residents were sitting on comfortable looking couches and mingling in the lounge areas. Making my way down the hall way to the dining area, I noticed the many amenities the place offers, such as a movie theatre. I could not find the dining area at first, so I asked a nearby staff member for help locating it. The staff member I interacted with was very polite and helpful. After finding my way, I walked into the dining area which was very large and had plenty of seating. The dining area, just like every other part of the building I was in, was also very clean. After being seated, we were promply brought over garlic bread and water. The staff members serving the food were very thankful to us for having come out to the fundraiser. The food was all you can eat, which was a steal for the ten dollars that was charged. If I ever have to make a decision regarding having to place a loved one in a assisted living facility, this place would certainly be one first choice. The overall atmosphere of the facility is one where you can be confident that your family members are being taken care of properly.

July 05, 2012

By Bryce Langlotz

The food was amazing there and they served large portions. My grandmother gave me some of her fish and desert. The faculty there were pretty good to my grandmother and seemed nice when I was around but my grandmother said there was one nurse who wasn't particularly helpful and at one point they gave her the wrong medicine for her pain and she ended up having stomach issues. Other than that though she said the service was great and the facility looked extremely nice. Its location isn't ideal as its set on a busy street but with certain rooms facing trees its possible to get a room with a nice window out of the back with little noise pollution from the street. The biggest issue I found was that the surrounding people who lived there were rather disoriented so it made for a stressful living environment, while the faculty was nice, the other residents were often grumpy and over the top.

Costs for CareOne at Moorestown

Photos of CareOne at Moorestown

Services and Amenities of CareOne at Moorestown

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: 10A100

About CareOne at Moorestown

CareOne at Moorestown Assisted and Enhanced Assisted Living is located in a picturesque country setting. Residents enjoy quality assistance and we are an Advance Standing community. We are able to provide a full continuum of senior care which means our residents have the ability to age in place. Our second floor houses a sub-acute and post acute rehab.

Our Assisted Living is a small intimate community able to offer individual attention to our residents. We offer elegant decor, beautiful grounds and ample activities to ensure a fulfilling experience for our residents and guest.

Map of CareOne at Moorestown