Rose Hill Assisted Living Robbinsville, NJ

Reviews of Rose Hill Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Rose Hill Assisted Living

May 24, 2011

By 55n00p

Friend or relative of resident

First off, Rose Hill Assisted Living was rated 4 stars simply because nothing in this world is perfect. However, Rose Hill comes first. When we first toured the place to see if it was suitable for my Aunt, we found to our surprise just how clean and tidy it was. Of course driving up to it looked as if it was just another average old age home from a Hollywood movie. The staff was friendly enough and very encouraging. During the tour they weren't overbearing. Some places like to hang over your shoulder and demand that you tell them what you think. After admitting my aunt, we would visit her a few times a month, the staff still seemed just as friendly and even helped her open up more. I would highly recommend Rose Hill and even not mind if my own children put me there when the time is right.

About Rose Hill Assisted Living

Rose Hill Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Robbinsville, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Rose Hill Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rose Hill Assisted Living