4 Independent Living Communities in Burlington County, NJ
The average cost of independent living in Burlington County is $2,400 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,450. Cheaper nearby regions include Ocean County with an average starting cost of $2,166.
To help you with your search, browse the 5 reviews below for independent living communities in Burlington County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Burlington County 4.0 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Ocean County with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Burlington County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Burlington County, NJ
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Burlington County, New Jersey
- Assisted Living in Burlington County, New Jersey
- Nursing Homes in Burlington County, New Jersey
- Home Health Agencies in Burlington County, New Jersey
- All Senior Living in Burlington County, New Jersey
- All Senior Care in Burlington County, New Jersey
Independent Living near Burlington County, NJ
- Independent Living in Camden County, New Jersey
- Independent Living in Ocean County, New Jersey
- Independent Living in Gloucester County, New Jersey
- Independent Living in Mercer County, New Jersey
- Independent Living in Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania
- Independent Living in Middlesex County, New Jersey
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Burlington County
Review of Homestead at Hamilton
Homestead at Hamilton is brand new, very nice, and pristine. They have five or six different sized apartments in the independent section that I looked at which were all very nice. They seem to prom... Read more
Review of The Clare Estate
Absolutely beautiful ... clean, roomy, light. Lovely grounds. Excellent staff. Read more
Review of The Weston Club - Sagemore
Weston Club at Sagemore is the one in which we’re going to be moving. They have dinner three nights a week. Two nights a week, they’ll send dinner to your apartment if you like or you can pick it u... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...