Evergreens

Independent Living Reviews for Evergreens

Nursing Home Reviews for Evergreens

May 31, 2012

By Michael2

Well in my opinion this place is great for old people to go.It is the perfect place they sleep and walk all day there is people who take care for them.They don't need to worry about anything they have here all.It is nice to know how we will be the next generation that will go to these facility which helps the old people.It is nice to know that someone else like you is here and you can do anything you want there is no one who can order you what to do.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Evergreens

Services and Amenities of Evergreens

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Evergreens

Refund Plans: 80% of Entrance Fee; Declining balance, at 2% per month for 50 months (Price: 54% of Entrance Fee).

Map of Evergreens