Keystone Villa at Fleetwood

Reviews of Keystone Villa at Fleetwood

Assisted Living Reviews for Keystone Villa at Fleetwood

April 08, 2018

By S Weber

My parents moved into Keystone Villa almost three years ago. The facility is beautiful and the apartments are very nice Our family has found the staff to be friendly, professional, and very caring. There are a variety of activities that appeal to many of the residents. There are card games, puzzles, crafts and entertainment to name a few. I would recommend Keystone Villa to anyone interested in independent or assisted living.

February 15, 2018

By Donna L R

Keystone Villa at Fleetwood is a beautiful facility at which my mother-in-law is thriving. Her health has greatly improved in her nearly seven years there in Personal Care. A most important aspect of her health and well-being is that she is so happy there. She participates in the activities and has lots of friends. She feels loved by the staff, and they clearly care deeply about her. Our decision in choosing Keystone Villa is one for which we are very grateful.

Independent Living Reviews for Keystone Villa at Fleetwood

May 13, 2020

By Mary

The staff in this facility are all very professional, friendly, and helpful. My mother is a resident in the independent living section and it gives me a peace of mind knowing she is living in a safe, well maintained facility. The staff is very attentive to her needs and keeps our family well-informed. Keystone Villa Fleetwood is an all-around great facility.

January 13, 2017

By lln722jm

My family member has been living here for many years. Everyone on staff is very friendly and accommodating. They offer many activity and social gatherings, which allow the resident to not spend all their time in the apartment. I am very pleased with the cleanliness and upkeep of the building.

May 13, 2013

Keystone Villa was very nice. They offered the residents two meals per day and the food was delicious. They also took the residents on daytrips.

Costs for Keystone Villa at Fleetwood

Photos of Keystone Villa at Fleetwood

Services and Amenities of Keystone Villa at Fleetwood

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Keystone Villa at Fleetwood

All inclusive, month to month Independent living and personal care with levels of care up to level 6. We feature on-site no charge laundry, weekly housekeeping, linen service, daily meals, walk in showers, and emergency call system in each apartment. We also feature on site lab work, a health care center, Physical and Occupational Therapy, lots of activities and weekly entertainment in our Pub. Residents enjoy our comfortable lounges on all three floors including a library, fitness room and salon.

Come visit our close, family oriented community where friends are plentiful!

Map of Keystone Villa at Fleetwood