Keystone Villa at Fleetwood

Reviews of Keystone Villa at Fleetwood

Assisted Living Reviews for Keystone Villa at Fleetwood

March 19, 2022

By Sandra

My mother will be moving into Keystone Villa at Fleetwood. We chose them because there are a lot of activities, they were very concerned about my mom's health and the room sizes are wonderful. The meals are delicious. So far, so good. Her room is very clean, very neat and large. They have a lot of activity rooms. It looks like it's gonna be very, very nice. They have a walking path, a pool table, a shuffleboard table, a movie theater, mailroom, a piano in the atrium, a kitchenette, and a lot of activities.

March 15, 2022

By Eileen

From the first time we took my Dad to visit Keystone Villa Fleetwood we were quite impressed with the friendly, caring and respectful way in which the caregivers interacted with the residents. This wonderful "first impression" continued as Dad first lived in Independent Living and as well as when he moved to the Personal Care side of the building. Everyone quickly got to know him and always called him by name, which was sure to put a smile on his face! He was not just a resident, he was a person the staff truly cared about and they were always willing to be helpful and do whatever was needed to make his life very pleasant. Dad was very happy living at Keystone Villa. The building was always beautifully decorated for each season and there are many areas that offer a variety of activities to keep the residents active. We had great peace of mind knowing that Dad was being very well cared for. Even during the pandemic, when we as a family were not allowed to visit Dad in his apartment, they made provisions for us to "visit" via FaceTime and later outdoor visits as soon as that was possible. Everyone was willing to go "above and beyond" their normal responsibilites to help care for Dad and all the residents, trying creative ways to interact with each resident. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone considering either independent or assisted living. The only question you might ask is - "Why didn't I/we move here sooner?"

February 28, 2022

By Lisa

My brother and I toured Keystone Villa when we looking for a place for our 94 year old mother. We were impressed with the facility itself with it's cheerful, clean and spacious rooms, community rooms and dining areas. Most of all we noticed how the personal connection between the staff and residents. It was clear how much the staff cared about the people they served. Both our tour guide and Sales & Marketing director took time to answer our questions and spent time learning about mom and her specific needs. A wonderful first impression!!

October 07, 2021

By Kathy

On our tour of Keystone Villa for possible placement of my 91 year old mother, we learned that every aspect of a person's life is addressed from, of course, their health and meals, to the many activities offered. The library and game rooms were impressive, and attention to detail cannot be overlooked. Kendra was wonderful and answered all of our questions.

September 23, 2021

By zekehere

My mother and father lived at this facility for 4 years until they passed away. We were very pleased with the care they received. My parents needed personal care and Hospice at the end of their lives,and they were treated very well. I highly recommend that others can complete their lives in this beautiful way.

October 13, 2020

By SPMP

My mother moved into Independent Living last month after a few months stay in another personal care facility. She is DELIGHTED with her beautiful apartment, is given plenty of options for food, and is already taking advantage of activities like bingo and manicures! I am also pleased with the extra services that are available to help me as a working caregiver including on site "homecare" visits to help me keep track of how Mom is doing in independent living and access to medical services like a podiatrist. The staff made the transition easy and offered helpful tips. Every day when I talk to my mother she tells me how nice everyone is to her. That has also been my experience with all my questions and e-mails and calls and visits. It feels like "home" only better!

October 09, 2020

By Kathy Reed

The staff at KVAF are ALL super conscientious and willing to help. Everyone from the management, the caregivers, the kitchen staff, maintenance, absolutely everyone !!! My mother’s one bedroom studio is spacious and impeccably clean!

May 13, 2020

By DonitaC

My Dad is a resident at the Keystone Villa at Fleetwood and my Mom was there also until she passed. They’ve been in both Personal Care and Independent Living over the past 6 years. It is a family oriented, caring environment where you know your loved ones are safe and well taken care of. When my Mom was there, on the Personal Care side, I slept better at night knowing how well the care givers took care of her. They will help you with all transitions - it’s so comforting to know that Keystone Villa is there for you. We’ve had multiple health issues with my parents and I don’t know what I would have done without their staff and caregivers helping me and my family. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or if you are wondering if The Villa at Fleetwood is the place for you or your loved one!

June 13, 2018

By Michele lenhart

I am very happy that my parents are at Keystone Villa Fleetwiod. The care by the staff is excellent and they truly care about the residents. Personally it lifts a burden off of the family to know they are taking medicines properly and if help is needed it is only a call button away. The staff also help by making suggestions to my parents how to makd everyday tasks easier. Our parents love us and we love them but sometimes tou need a mediator - this is when they slso step in. Three meals a day and someone noting if they are not going to meals. Communication from care givers is calming snd reassuring! They are all like extended family!

April 08, 2018

By S Weber

My parents moved into Keystone Villa almost three years ago. The facility is beautiful and the apartments are very nice Our family has found the staff to be friendly, professional, and very caring. There are a variety of activities that appeal to many of the residents. There are card games, puzzles, crafts and entertainment to name a few. I would recommend Keystone Villa to anyone interested in independent or assisted living.

February 15, 2018

By Donna L R

Keystone Villa at Fleetwood is a beautiful facility at which my mother-in-law is thriving. Her health has greatly improved in her nearly seven years there in Personal Care. A most important aspect of her health and well-being is that she is so happy there. She participates in the activities and has lots of friends. She feels loved by the staff, and they clearly care deeply about her. Our decision in choosing Keystone Villa is one for which we are very grateful.

Independent Living Reviews for Keystone Villa at Fleetwood

June 01, 2020

By Debbie Didyoung

To say the staff at Keystone Villa is like a family seems to be an understatement! My mother resides in Independent Living. We lost my father (who was a previous resident) during this Covid 19 lock down & our family thought it best that my mother remain at Keystone instead of going out & risking contacting anything outside of the facility. With the staffs willingness & concerned efforts we were able to have my mother view the funeral & graveside services via FaceTime. Having someone with my mother during this most difficult of times & offering companionship, so she was not alone, gave us all peace of mind beyond any words we could express. My mother tells us often how fortunate she is to be living at Keystone & that they can't do enough for all the residents. We will be eternally grateful for all the staff has done, for not only my mother, but the other residents as well.

May 19, 2020

By SMS

My Dad lives on the Independent Living side of Keystone Villa at Fleetwood. He was apprehensive about moving from his apartment and the decision was a difficult one for us. But after we met with with staff at KVAF some of his concerns were eased. He has been there for a little over a year now, and LOVES it. The whole team takes such good care of him. He is able to maintain his independence, which was important to him, but is provided with wonderful meals, cleaning, activities and care when he needs it, which was important to me. KVAF was the best choice for my Dad.

May 13, 2020

By Mary

The staff in this facility are all very professional, friendly, and helpful. My mother is a resident in the independent living section and it gives me a peace of mind knowing she is living in a safe, well maintained facility. The staff is very attentive to her needs and keeps our family well-informed. Keystone Villa Fleetwood is an all-around great facility.

January 13, 2017

By lln722jm

My family member has been living here for many years. Everyone on staff is very friendly and accommodating. They offer many activity and social gatherings, which allow the resident to not spend all their time in the apartment. I am very pleased with the cleanliness and upkeep of the building.

May 13, 2013

Keystone Villa was very nice. They offered the residents two meals per day and the food was delicious. They also took the residents on daytrips.

Costs for Keystone Villa at Fleetwood

Photos of Keystone Villa at Fleetwood

Services and Amenities of Keystone Villa at Fleetwood

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: 227700 - PERSONAL CARE HOMES

About Keystone Villa at Fleetwood

All inclusive, month to month Independent living and personal care with levels of care up to level 6. We feature on-site no charge laundry, weekly housekeeping, linen service, daily meals, walk in showers, and emergency call system in each apartment. We also feature on site lab work, a health care center, Physical and Occupational Therapy, lots of activities and weekly entertainment in our Pub. Residents enjoy our comfortable lounges on all three floors including a library, fitness room and salon.

Come visit our close, family oriented community where friends are plentiful!

Map of Keystone Villa at Fleetwood