The Willow

Reviews of The Willow

Assisted Living Reviews for The Willow

July 31, 2014

By Caring89209750

It is also very nice and it is more like a home. The staff is very caring. The lady that I meet, she has a nice room with a big closet. They have a lot of activities. My friend is there and she always says that the food is good. They have a nice facility where you and your family can meet and have dinner together. That is where I think I want to go and I will recommend them to others.

July 31, 2014

By Randy13

My mom is in here. We choose it because it the one that we think is the best. It is clean. She has a private room and it is beautiful. It is very spacious and we manage to bring in everything that we want. She has a little kitchenette with a sink, a microwave and a refrigerator. She has her own bathroom. It is very clean and is always kept that way. The people are wonderful. The staff is very profession, courteous and friendly. I have dinner several times with my mom and the food is delicious. They have many activities and she enjoys all of them. They have exercise every day, crafts, bingo and cards. They have bocce, which she plays and several others. The thing that impresses me the most is the attention from the people. Whenever I am there with my mom, there is always somebody looking and asking "Is she all right?" or "Does she needs anything?" They are very prompt with her medication. They are very attentive to her and for me that is the most important of all. My mom loves it there. She's pretty happy and we are very happy.

February 27, 2014

I like all the windows and the nice views of the countryside. The rooms are very nice, very roomy and well appointed, easy to maneuver and get around in. The staff is very caring, always smiling and upbeat, very pleasant.

Costs for The Willow

• Vegetarian

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 226810 - PERSONAL CARE HOMES

About The Willow

Our community is located in the heart of town. We have beautiful outdoor spaces and our deck overlooks the entire valley. We are conveniently located off Route 100 and are close to Routes 78, 22, and the Turnpike. Our residents enjoy many activities both onsite and off-premise. We have many classes, lectures, clubs, and activities. Residents can enjoy a weekly happy hour. Our chef is culinary trained and produces farm to table meals. Additionally, our chef can cater to any dietary needs a resident may have. Exercise classes include Tai Chi, band stretches, yoga, and pumping iron. Some clubs include the Baker's Club, Garden Club, Men's Club, Book Club, Language Club, and the Card Shark Club. Residents can grow fruits and vegetables int their own raised gardening beds.

• Beauty/Barber Shop
  • Pets Allowed
  • Parking for Residents
  • Respite Available
  • Wheelchair Accessible Van

Our community provides personalized care which focuses on the the mind, body, and spirit of our residents. We are perfectly sized and provide the services and amenities of a larger community, without sacrificing the homelike feel of a smaller community.

Map of The Willow