The Willow

The Willow (844) 334-3818

Reviews of The Willow

Assisted Living Reviews for The Willow

February 27, 2014

I like all the windows and the nice views of the countryside at The Village. The rooms are very nice, very roomy and well appointed, easy to maneuver and get around in. The staff is very caring, always smiling and upbeat, very pleasant.

January 21, 2014

By HappyatWillowLane

I would just like to say that The Village at Willow Lane is the best place!!! My mohter was living at home alone and was not eating properly, then we noticed that she wasn't taking her medications either. We wanted to keep her in her home for as long as we could however I work full time as so do my brothers. We visited several communities but when we walked into Willow Lane we knew it was right for her. Everyone there is so pleasant and friendly. They really seem to care for my mom. There are so many activities for her and the wheelchair bus they have is great!! They go on so many trips, my mom is having the time of her life!! Her medications are on track and she cannot wait to go to their beautiful dining room to eat! I cannot say enough about Willow Lane!!! They are a God sent and my only regret is that we did not move mom in sooner!!!!

October 11, 2012

By Chris10

I think The Village at Willow Lane don't have enough staff. They need at least one or two more people to do the work. But I think they are doing a very good job and it's going very well. I feel mom is safe there and their new chef is providing very good and nutritious meals. However, I would like them to be better equipped to handle people in wheelchairs. They don't have the wheelchair van, so she cannot go on any of the trips, and that is a big disappointment.

May 17, 2011

By Happy Niece

Friend or relative of resident

The Village at Willow Lane is a great Community!!!! I recently moved my aunt in and she is back to her old self. She is a recent widow and has been very lonely since her husband passed. Since she has been at the Village I have seen more smiles from her and it warms my heart that there is staff there that truely care about her. She even reconected with an old neighbor of hers and it's just like when they lived near each other!!! I cannot say enough about the nursing staff at the Village they are the best!!!

Costs for The Willow

• Low Salt
  • Renal
  • Vegetarian

• About The Willow

A new sense of home is what the Village at Willow Lane Senior Living community exemplifies. Celebrating life every day is not just our slogan, but a true philosophy we hold dear in every aspect.

We begin with the resident and acquire a true understanding of his or her needs. Then, we develop individualized service care plan filled with options to maintain independence yet offering gentle assistance and personal attention per residents preference. Willow Lane residents continue living life to its fullest whether it may be taking their dog for a walk or tending to our garden in spring and summer.

Our approach is to provide an exceptional living option, with exemplified quality, service, and care. Willow Lane has a team of professionals that are passionate about senior care, offering attention to detail and service. Our residents truly enjoy LIVING at the Village at Willow Lane. Why not schedule a lunch and see what The Village at Willow Lane can provide for you and your family.

Map of The Willow