About Atria Bethlehem
Atria Bethlehem understands the importance of seniors maintaining a healthy balance between independence and safety. That's why our community provides them with everything they need to feel secure in their surroundings and comfortable to participate in daily activities. Residents enjoy apartments equipped with emergency-response systems, kitchenettes and accessible bathrooms with walk-in showers. In addition, we offer the convenience of daily bed-making and towel service, weekly housekeeping services, and scheduled transportation to medical appointments, shopping centers and recreational activities.
Atria Bethlehem offers the following services:
- 24-hour availability of a trained staff
- A choice of apartments
- A full-time director for events and activities
- An emergency call system in every apartment
- Anytime Caf���� with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
- Housekeeping services
- Laundering of bed and bath linens
- Medication assistance
- Scheduled local transportation
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 185 locations in 25 states and 7 Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 18,000 residents, and the workplace of choice for more than 13,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.