Laurel Parc at Bethany Village

Reviews of Laurel Parc at Bethany Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Laurel Parc at Bethany Village

May 10, 2016

By Tim45

My father-in-law is in Laurel Parc (Brightway at Laurel Parc). It has all the amenities of all the other facilities that we saw, plus more, and it’s very new and very clean. The staff is very friendly. Right now, they’re running a special move-in deal. We’re very impressed with it, 100%. My father-in-law toured the facility and said, "We got to put a deposit down on this place," because he really liked this community. They have a swimming pool, a weight room, and a resident licensed physical therapist. We ate the food yesterday there, and it was very good. My father-in-law is actually going into the Brightway Memory Care facility, which is associated with Laurel Parc. They share the staff and the same facilities.

September 18, 2015

By Richard112223350

I had a great experienced with Laurel Parc as well. They were very accommodating. They answered all my questions. They gave me a great tour of the facilities. They told me what was important to them to offer their residents, and what they had to offer. It was a newer facility so I thought, and they have kept it well. It is nice, and it is going through a lot of renovations, apparently. I liked the room. I felt like they were nice and well kept. The place itself, again, kind of checked all the boxes for my parents for what they needed. They offered excursions for the residents to go a couple of times a month. They took them out to restaurants and shopping centers. Inside, they had game night and social events.

Services and Amenities of Laurel Parc at Bethany Village

• Drug Screening

Training

• Continual Training

About Laurel Parc at Bethany Village

Laurel Parc at Bethany Village is a senior living provider in Portland, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Laurel Parc at Bethany Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Laurel Parc at Bethany Village