Laurel Parc at Bethany Village

Reviews of Laurel Parc at Bethany Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Laurel Parc at Bethany Village

September 18, 2015

By Richard112223350

I had a great experienced with Laurel Parc as well. They were very accommodating. They answered all my questions. They gave me a great tour of the facilities. They told me what was important to them to offer their residents, and what they had to offer. It was a newer facility so I thought, and they have kept it well. It is nice, and it is going through a lot of renovations, apparently. I liked the room. I felt like they were nice and well kept. The place itself, again, kind of checked all the boxes for my parents for what they needed. They offered excursions for the residents to go a couple of times a month. They took them out to restaurants and shopping centers. Inside, they had game night and social events.

Services and Amenities of Laurel Parc at Bethany Village

About Laurel Parc at Bethany Village

Laurel Parc at Bethany Village is a senior living provider in Portland, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Laurel Parc at Bethany Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Laurel Parc at Bethany Village